Gundog Owners - Training Day Nsw

Mrs T, did you end up competing? How did you go?

We scratched due to Friday's high danger warnings.

Hi guys!

Tangwyn, yes, Candy's all growed up - all 21.6kg/18" of her!!!!! :wave: OMG!!! Still, she's a lovely little thing and sweet as to have around. She and Gidg (all 30kg/22"!!! :mad ) are the best of friends. I have plenty of pics so will scrounge some up tomorrow for you - :laugh: You will die when you see how different the two girls are. :laugh::laugh:

Lablover, I missed you at the trial. Figured the weather was going to keep a few people away but thankfully, it was uneventful. I only entered the Sunday. Miss Candy Pie did two great runs then made a mess of No. 3 so we missed out on a placing. Overall, very happy with her all the same. Gidg came along for the outing and had a hoot too!

Have you heard that I'm getting a dog to show??? And, it's not a gundog - can you believe it????????????? :D :) All being well, she'll be along at Easter so you will get to meet her.

w2s

Have you heard that I'm getting a dog to show??? And, it's not a gundog - can you believe it????????????? :rolleyes: :laugh: All being well, she'll be along at Easter so you will get to meet her.

w2s

I have! A particular song comes to mind: Whippet whippet goooooooood.

See you at Easter.