Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bruno and I will be there with bells on... Bruno loves catching up with everyone, he's a social butterfly...

:) Thats what people say about my lot, they have more dates that a single person in their 20's :laugh:

Tenites, I hope you can find somewhere to live, it will be aweful if you have to rough it, is thier any local caravan parks that let you have dogs maybe that would be an option??

Munchin, Would love to help your friend out with her cat but we seriously have enough animals at our place to make a small zoo. Hope you find something! RJ was telling me about a good local cattery maybe that would be an option? Oh just realized I have said the same thing at the end of the last 2 sentences!!

Jane and I will be good for 12.30 at Thunder Point...Looking forward to catching up with those already met and meeting the others. Jane and I shall debrief with a calming drink after training and I will have a little chat to her about manners...no doubt she will be 'Lah-lahing" to herself to block out my lecture! Fingers crossed shes a socially accecptable Black Menace!

Tez,

just wish I was there to get to meet you and your exuberant pup (nothing like the energy of pup) I am sure both my guys will love Jane.

Boof is just desperate for another pup to play with LOL he tried to play with Cooper today but Coop told him pretty quick that he is a distinguished dog not a crazy playing pup hahahahaha. (he was just so good and patient with Boof who was in his face a bit trying to play, I think Boof has a bit of hero worship happening with Cooper now lol. He followed him around like a groupie

And Sniff is usually up for a play.

Hey JJ where is Amy going too ???? how you getting her there??????

I too am off to Melb to see my friend in Hospital now that she is conscious (yay) We are heading off Sat morning and coming home some time on Sunday.

Also have some questions for you about the hip and elbow scoring if thats ok with you that I pick your brain?????

Hope you all have a great walk and I hope we can organise another big get together that we can make :laugh::):)

Cheers Janet

RJ - See Page 95 post #1418 re: Amy.

Happy to advise re" hip/elbow scoring. Do you know breed averages for RR's?

In case not everyone has seen my crappy day, have a look here.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...=174323&hl=

Oh my God! Barb that is THE worst thing that could possibly happen on a walk. :thumbsup:

I think if mine did that I would leave them there!!!

I feel sooooooo sorry for you. Don't think I could have even faced washing her, and I have a strong stomach!

*thinks twice about thunder point sunday*

:thumbsup: Thats fantastic!! She will make an awesome mum!! Do you have to take her to Melb yourself? How long does she have to be down there?

Although this seems completely unimportant after reading about your day.............

Yes I am taking her down on Saturday.The family are coming down with me and we are going to do some shopping and stuff. Will be back Sat evening though...

She will stay down for at least a week.

After what myself and a friend saw down there, I am never going down there again

what did you see??

JJ The offending Poo was in the bushes, so we didnt see it at all, just the smell once her body hit it :thumbsup: It was only just as you walk down the path on the very first turn, so mine will be on lead till we get past that spot!!