Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

I have emailed the DSE requesting full details of these 1080 drops.

Regardless of which shire, council, ranger or farmer has placed them, the DSE have to know about it.

Let's not make this an argument between us all over details,

but instead all work to gather as much information as we can. :eek:

I sure as hell am not comfortable walking my dogs ANYWHERE until I have some hard facts, having

already lost a dog to 1080.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am happy to share, I am jsut not typing it all out or installing a scanner to keep someone in tassie happy

No I would not dream of asking you to install a scanner or type 60 pages to tell the rest of VIC where the baits are laid,

a simple link to the relevant info would suffice.

Some of us travel and visit foreign places and we ALL like to be informed, I can not go to WCC to collect anything, neither can a lot of people but they may still like to know!

Asfor TLC well she is just busy getting in touch with different Govt. Dept and shires to find out why and where this 1080 is laid in public places. Nice to know some people care :eek:

Guest Pandii

I dont have time for people that seem to have a hidden agenda.

the ignore button works fine for me

and posts have been reported

I dont have time for people that seem to have a hidden agenda.

the ignore button works fine for me

and posts have been reported

Good night Pandii.

Sorry guys we are on ignore we ll just have to find out for ourselves about where the 1080 is laid.

Suggest you contact the WCC the Moyne Shire, as well as the dept for Recreation / wildlife. and DSE.

May also be a good idea to contact the local newspaper they may be interested to publish the where abouts of the 1080. It s very much a community issue and a very grave one.

Had the best walk this morning, so many out and about at 6am, dogs had a great time.

Geez Pandii your keen, it was raining and everything, I was snug in bed even turned off my early alarm to go to gym (naughty me)... Where abouts did you walk this morning?

Guest Pandii

I go most monrings at 6am, daughter training for defence force, so I keep her company, we jogged to Rogers, and got the papers, then the long way down the beach, and round the back towards the water treatment place then home again.

Didnt get wet and the wind wasnt bad, not cold either once you start, we had t shirts on, dogs now sleeping in font of heater, all excersised out for the day.

I would of loved to be in bed Tanya, you had the right idea :thumbsup:

Might skip walking the kids toschool today, hate them getting wet clothes then attending school, so we will drive, tonight we will beach run/walk

I go most monrings at 6am, daughter training for defence force, so I keep her company, we jogged to Rogers, and got the papers, then the long way down the beach, and round the back towards the water treatment place then home again.

Didnt get wet and the wind wasnt bad, not cold either once you start, we had t shirts on, dogs now sleeping in font of heater, all excersised out for the day.

I would of loved to be in bed Tanya, you had the right idea :thumbsup:

Might skip walking the kids toschool today, hate them getting wet clothes then attending school, so we will drive, tonight we will beach run/walk

Wow wish I could run, I can only run on netball court take me off and I'm dead...

Guest Pandii

Heya, Girl, been missing you, How is you and skin and fur ones???

Gotta send you pics of Miss Dantes, she is asleep at my feet on a new dog beed infront of the heater :thumbsup: doing what she does best

Heya, Girl, been missing you, How is you and skin and fur ones???

Gotta send you pics of Miss Dantes, she is asleep at my feet on a new dog beed infront of the heater :thumbsup: doing what she does best

yes honey kids and fur kids all well... going through some personal crap and you know me i stay away from here when that happens

things are starting to sort themselves out slowwwwwly

send the pic it will cheer me up lol

Had the best walk this morning, so many out and about at 6am, dogs had a great time.

Running? Jogging? There should be laws prohibiting such practices!!!

Only time I run is at a dog show! :thumbsup:

I was up at 6:00am too - tending to a very noisy hungry puppy! :D

Can't believe I'm about to have another litter - must be crazy! :cheer:

Running? Jogging? There should be laws prohibiting such practices!!!

Only time I run is at a dog show! :thumbsup:

I was up at 6:00am too - tending to a very noisy hungry puppy! :laugh:

Can't believe I'm about to have another litter - must be crazy! :cheer:

:D I wont disagree with that! :)

sorry, just visiting here from Darwin!! ;)

Guest Pandii

JJ, is that ring in Monah, the one you mention ???? :thumbsup:

running/jogging, damn disgusting habit

If you are going to be up att that time you should join us :cheer:

Bossk, Pm me your email addy, and I will send you some Here are some to keep you going.

Sending you Hugs.

JJ, is that ring in Monah, the one you mention ???? :thumbsup:

running/jogging, damn disgusting habit

If you are going to be up att that time you should join us :D

Bossk, Pm me your email addy, and I will send you some Here are some to keep you going.

Sending you Hugs.

:cheer: Not sure what you mean. Monah owns a beautiful vizsla in Darwin. I only know her from the vizsla thread!

Guest Pandii

oooohhhh I understand :thumbsup:

Bet the weather is nice up there, although the sun is pouring in my lounge at the moment, pity I can hear the wind roaring

Guest Pandii

1080 Pest Animal Bait Products Training

Campus: Glenormiston, Hamilton, Warrnambool

Study Mode: Short Course

Enquiries: Contact the Course Coordinator at Warrnambool on (03) 5564 8911 or Hamilton on (03) 5551 4144 or Glenormiston on (03) 5557 8200

Email:[email protected]

Study Area: Agriculture and Equine, Agriculture and Equine

Overall Aim

From January 1, 2008 users of 1080 baits must have completed a special training course and have the appropriate endorsement to their Agricultural Chemical Users Permit (ACUP) in order to purchase baits containing 1080. Participants will complete a half-day Course in Minimising the Risks in the Use of 1080 Pest Animal Bait Products for Vertebrate Pest Control and apply to the Department of Primary Industries (DPI) Chemical Standards Branch for a 1080 endorsement to your ACUP to be able to buy and use 1080 pest animal bait products. To undertake the 1080 training, people must have completed the AgVet Farm Chemical Users Course or equivalent training or have obtained an Agricultural Chemical Users Permit (ACUP) issued by the Department of Primary Industries (Vic).

Course Content

Land management strategies

Risk assessments

Documentation, recording and reporting requirements

Signage requirements

Equipment and PPE clean up

1080 bait product adn bait laying technique

Personal protective equipment

Statutory and Legislative requirements

Bait Disposal

Course Commencement

Please contact the Course Coordinator for details.

Course Costs

Please contact the Warrnambool campus on (03) 5564 8911.

Students with Disabilities

Assistance is available for students with disabilities. Further information can be obtained from the Disability Liaison Officer on (03) 5564 8964. Appointments can be made through reception.

How to Enrol

Contact the Course Coordinator at Warrnambool on (03) 5564 8911 or Hamilton on (03) 5551 4144 or Glenormiston on (03) 5557 8268 or email [email protected]