Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Sorry TLC but yes I work every Sunday 7-12ish. So for me to catch up either a Saturday or around 1 by the time i get from A'ford to Panmure (get kids) and back into W'bool.

Unless you come the other way??

Ask T&T what the vet has told her Bruno needs to do (he he I laughed) :thumbsup:

Yeah he needs to lose about .5kg... He is a bit chubby around the ribs, he is now on a diet...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry TLC but yes I work every Sunday 7-12ish. So for me to catch up either a Saturday or around 1 by the time i get from A'ford to Panmure (get kids) and back into W'bool.

Ask T&T what the vet has told her Bruno needs to do (he he I laughed) :thumbsup:

Yeah he needs to lose about .5kg... He is a bit chubby around the ribs, he is now on a diet...

0.5 kilo??? God I wouldn't worry too much - my lot fluctuate more than that every couple of days!

Oh Tanya, how exciting, hope you have fun at the show, I may be in Melbourne that day might have to sneak over to Kcc to have a sticky!!

Geez .5 of a kilo is not much as JJ said I think mine put that on and take it off again quite frequently.

Ravyk, I think the dog park I had in mind is very open and if there is a few people about there is enough room for all with out being on top of each other it is a massive big park.

Does anyone esle have any better suggestions apart from albert park where we could meet up?

Munchin, maybe we could meet up for a walk on a Saturday, Maws will be away for a week so maybe when she gets back we could organise it Im sure she would like to see you and your fur babes again!!

Don't worry Bruno...losing 0.5kg means just a small meal and a large poo for a big handsome giant such as yourself! Besides, Jane loves you just the way you are!

On a more serious note...Have fun showing off your lovely Bruno at the show, Tim and Tanya. It will be awesome being around all those Mastiffs

Ask T&T what the vet has told her Bruno needs to do (he he I laughed) :rofl:

0.5 kilo??? God I wouldn't worry too much - my lot fluctuate more than that every couple of days!

Yeah i know JJ, think maybe coz he had big brekky that day... but i;ll now reduce it, they said he going to have a growth spert in couple of months so keep him a tad thiner so he doesn't hurt himself...

I think its back to 150, it changes

just tried to have a walk witht he dogs, and stupid owners and a black mongrel made it impossible, surely people cna train their dogs

Whats everyone up to for the weekend??

Not sure what the weather is supposed to do.

We had a walk at Kilarney this morning, then this arvo at Vic park and apart for the wind it hasn't been to bad today.

Whats everyone up to for the weekend??

Not sure what the weather is supposed to do.

We had a walk at Kilarney this morning, then this arvo at Vic park and apart for the wind it hasn't been to bad today.

I haven't been walking much. I've been spending a bit of time with Donna James of late, preparing Amy and her Ringo for the Royal next Thursday. Amy has deffinately slowed down a bit with her pregnancy - tiring easier and a bit short of breath, so besides her show-ring training I haven't been excercising her too much.

Tarni has been at the Vet earlier this week after injuring her eye crashing through the scrub down at the river. She is on meds and improving well but have been keeping her fairly quiet, so poor Belle has really been missing out this week!

Will try to get them all to Killarney at some stage over the weekend, so let me know if you lot are getting out there.... :laugh:

Oh Poor Tarni, hope she will be ok and have no scars. Ah the Royal, how exciting!! Hope you do well, im sure you will. Did you get Amy scanned or is it really obvious she was in pup? When will she be due? How did Donna go with RIngo up North, did he do well? Not sure where we are walking this Sunday, probly not Kilarney as Terry has already had to travel from Camperdown, will let you know where we are going at some stage.

Tarni will be fine. Thanks! :laugh:

No I'm not expecting to do well at the Royal - only showing Amy because she is entered and the RASV is very strict; being in whelp is not an acceptable reason to not show her, unless she was about to drop.

There is a big entry of very high quality vizslas, and while ordinarily Amy could hold her own amongst such company, she is starting to 'show' now and has lost her waiste-line. She is also a bit out of condition and a bit over weight (in readiness for nursing) so I'm not expecting great things. Then again, we may have a judge who can look beyond such things and judge her accordingly, so you never know! :D

Hey Pandii, I saw a beautiful Shar Pei go past my house a couple of days ago - very dark (black?) beautiful mover and the most shiny coat! Just wondering if you know of them. Really lovely looking dog.... for a Pei :o .

Might be the same one RJ seen a few days ago near her place she said she has never seen it about before? Maybe they are new to the area.

We went and seen Kings Colleges production of Joseph and his amazing technicolor dreamcoat tonight, it was quite good. JJ Your Bro was doing the filming, I only noticed cause I was sitting right next to him.:o but he doesnt know me from a bar of soap!! Which reminds me and cause im to lazy to trawl back through pages, when does his shop open? I told my Aquarium crazy friend at work and she was so excited!!

Hey Tlc...I'm fine with Killarney if thats where people want to go! Love exploring new places and the driving dosent worry me at all!

Good luck at the Royal, J.J and hugs for Tarni...poor baby! Bet shes grown heaps! BTW thats a small hint for pics of your three girls please :o