Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hey TEZ i think your Roosters are broke :shrug: they were over there crowing at Dusk tonight and boy do they need practice :rofl: they sound like they are gargling :D had the dogs barking non stop until it got dark and the strange noises stopped :D

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the congrats guys, it was a sensational day. :laugh:

RIP to the soccer ball Darcy won though - it lasted all of about 2 mins which is pretty typical for soccer balls in this place. :confused: The dogs think they are great when flat because they can pick them up so much easier, but they suck for kicking ;)

Glad to see some good weather yesterday for your walk, about time we had some sunshine on a weekend. ;)

Hey TEZ i think your Roosters are broke :p they were over there crowing at Dusk tonight and boy do they need practice :D they sound like they are gargling :) had the dogs barking non stop until it got dark and the strange noises stopped :)

On the subject of chooks, going to have another go at incubating. I'm buying in double laced barnevelder eggs, pekin batams, and i can't make up my mind on the third....australorp, light sussex or rhode Island reds? Any suggestions?? :p

If successful i will sell the excess stock, but we are having a shuffle here with new chook pens going up and kids won't have to worry anymore as they will be full enclosed. ;) :laugh: :p

Hi Tenties...sorry about the broken roosters! Maybe their voices are breaking...they are only 4 months old. Either that or they are abit nervous around the 'ladies' and its showing when they try to be He-Men :)

Cavalblaze...surely the Australorp wins out! Aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi and all that!

As much as I'd love to help you celebrate your birthday Tlc, its really really hard to chuck a sickie when you work at the doctors :laugh: Hell, they didn't even send me home when I split my eyebrow open on the treatment room door. Just glued it back together and back to work!

Its not all bad though...got a pay rise today. 12 cents an hour which adds up to 92 cents a day which means I could almost afford the petrol to back my car out of the driveway :)

:) great pay rise, we got one too, not sure how much though. I don't like taking sickys unless I'm really sick, I would feel to guilty otherwise! I've just been lucky enough this year that my bday falls on my day off!! Still not sure if we are away Sunday, if we don't go maybe we could do another walk Sunday arvo?

Cavalblaze...surely the Australorp wins out! Aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi and all that!

I was lucky enough to come by Gold and silver laced Wyandottes fertile eggs and decided to run with those instead as they were my first choice. :) A couple of Australorp might fill the dozen as they are unsure if they will have enough wyandotte eggs as most chooks are only just starting to come back on the lay.

Very happy now, just got to wait for them to be layed and posted and we'll get the incubator going over the weekend in preparation.

Ok, back to dogs.

Puppies are all coming along well. I do have a concern regarding ones bite, its rather overshot and i've got my fingers and toes cross that it will correct.

They are all healthy happy playful puppies, with puppy breath...eww.. Driving me nuts, nah... they are cute. 6 weeks today... gulp.

We have another dose of sick kids, my youngest has come down with her sisters virus and it is a great misable household at present. Puppies are good help with amuzing the misable sods.

Thanks for the good luck vibes guys - they worked brilliantly!! :eek:

The weather was windy with only a few spots of rain, not many passes this morning, more this arvo but still not a great day for working dogs.

Darcy not only scored her final pass for her title, she won her class, won highest associate in trial and scored highest in trial overall.

The weather was still holding up okay so we decided to have another go this arvo (ring practise is always good, plus I wanted to work with a dumbell this arvo instead of change of position). She scored another pass, 2nd to the highest in trial dog and scored another highest associate in trial.

So we've come home with a heap of ribbons, some dog food, a new soccer ball (instead hit with both dogs - they love soccer balls!) and a Petstock voucher. And of course the all important pass cards for her title. So at some stage I need to take Darcy to the Corio Petstock (they have the best variety of toys I reckon) and she can pick out a toy! :D

Also got to catch up with GSDs but she disappeared at one point and I didn't get to say goodbye - was great to catch up with you again :D

What a fantastic day for you and Darcy!! :laugh::):laugh::clap::drink::cheer:

Me thinks you should have won something a little bit stronger than a soccer ball though - especially with your two girls :eek: I bet it's life was short and sweet? :rofl::laugh:

Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to anyone. After I took Oki and Veg to the toilet I went for a wander over to the Open ring and got chatting about agility equipment to a friend and I didn't realize how late it was. I looked for you on the way back to the car but I think you might have gone into the ring for the stays.

Maybe I'll get to catch up with you in the OPEN ring one of these days before I get my zimmer frame.... :D :laugh:

Give the girls a big pat from me.

Theresa

RIP to the soccer ball Darcy won though - it lasted all of about 2 mins which is pretty typical for soccer balls in this place. :cheer: The dogs think they are great when flat because they can pick them up so much easier, but they suck for kicking :drink:

:eek::laugh::laugh::)

How's everyone coping in the cold, wind and rain??

Bunnings has not been a pleasant place to work today, I have been trussed up like an Antarctic explorer today, trying not to freeze my butt off. :laugh:

Sh*tful! :) The weather wasn't totally to blame but it didn't improve my day at all either, especially being out in it for more than I would've liked and a lot more than was necessary.

Glad I don't have days like today too often :laugh:

Hey Theresa I'd better see you out in the ring before then ;) Thanks for the congrats :p and yes something a little stronger in a soccer ball would be good!! :laugh:

Guest Pandii

not too bad here, Seb only sneaks out for a quick pee, but I got a job that pays good and includes a car, so I am happy