Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hi guys,

Sorry I missed a good walk today but I had so many jobs to do... I still didn't get all of them done but the most important ones I did. One of the jobs was bathing the dogs, haven't done it for AGES but glad to fit it in today, they smell divine tonight!! And if you saw them Tlc after you left you would see that I HAD to do it... I let them out for a quick run after you and Trish left and Miggy was a black boxer by the end!!

Look forward to seeing T&T and tez next week at training :) Tlc, are you doing the tracking day at Trish's place?? I reckon I'll go with Maws, he is a good sniffer!!

How's things Pandii?? Sorry I missed the walk today, hope to see you Thurs :)

JJ, sorry I missed the chance to meet your pups , they must be awfully cute!

Hope to see the rest of you soon....

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tez, Ive never heard of the brierly basin, don't think it is the same place?? Where we do training is the old brierly hospital site. If you get to kmatr then take a right at the lights go all the way to the end of that street it is a T intersection. go left (you can only go left) and down to the next intersection it is a cross road then go strait over and passed all the houses on the right you will come to a gateway turn in there. If you go past the race course you have gone to far. I think the gate way to brierly has a name on the front gate part. So basically you go to kmart take a right then starit till the end take a left strait to the cross roads go over then a couple of hundred meters turn right up a small road you will see the cars on the left.

Shannon, I can imagine how black Migs would have been, I guess Maws would have been black too but you just couldn't see it....LOL

I cant do the tracking although I really wanted to do it with Tully and Cooper but I have to go to Baccuss Marsh that day well I don't have to but I want to we are going to have lunch with Brons breeder and the lady who has 2 of his brothers so I am looking frward to it. But annoyed at the same time as I would have loved to do tracking too. Cooper already has his track one. And I think Tully would be great at it as well. I will definatly go next time.

Hope to catch up on Thursday.

Well JJ, look forward to seeing the pics!! I meant to ask you today about the pizzas you mentioned last night, I think I posted further up the page, how much are they roughly compared to say Bo Jays? Which part of the pub do you go into to collect.

Tez, there is definatly training next Sunday even though it is the long weekend.

Tanya, Patricia commented today that you hadnt turned up so I told her Bruno had CC and you thought it best you didnt come this week. But I did say hopefully we would see you next week. You seem to have made a great impression on Bert (Floyd) I seen him at the park today and he asked after you again!!

RJ, I hope you will post when you get back and let us know how your concert was, I bet it was fab.

Maws you missed a good walk today, sorry for being such an urger but I really wanted you to come. Hope we can have a catch up on Thursday.

I just noticed this post...

Yeah I was meant to call Patricia but I totally forgot, I will be there at 10am on Sunday... I will have to go to park today and see if I can catch up with Bert (he makes me laugh)...

Hi everyone,

Im just about bursting tonight, i went and had a look at a house today, agent picked me up and all ,the house is great and it has a HUGE 4 car garage and a huge orchid with a six ft chain mesh fence around it im so over the place im in it has started to grow mould on everything lately due to the dampness in side i suspect..... the owner knows all about the dogs and is fine with them at the new place... im just so happy but the worst is yet to come with the moving :o

I feel a house warming coming on :o

Pandii, sorry to read about your boy :)

Linda

Tenties, thats great about the new place!! Where is it? In the same area? And yes I agree Moving is a bitch!!

Not sure about Sunday Ill definatley be heading up to thunder point like i said in the earlier post just not sure what time this week as I have to do a one on one after training so it really depends what time I finish.

At least the weather was better today and not so rainey. I did the rail trail walk in Koroit with a girlfriend and her two dogs (well part of it anyway) we walked about 6 kms, it is a great walk. the dogs had a bit of a bark at the cows but they had an absolute ball a new area to explore and lots of new smells!!

So they have all had a bath now and I think they will sleep well tonight as will I...LOL

Tenties - fantastic news about the house! :o

I'll bet you're feeling VERY relieved right now! :)

Sounds like a great place for us all to get together in an enclosed yard at times too....

Great they are ok with the dogs too... always a worry when you're renting.

We had an inspection the other day and while the landlords know we have "a couple of smallish dogs" and are ok with them,

the Agent walked in and found 11 Vizslas inside!!! That's including the pups of course...

tlc - that walk at Koroit sounds great - maybe we could arrange a meet there in the near future.

Pandii - Who the hell is Cramet????? :o Maybe I missed a post somewhere. Maybe Cramet is the owner of the burgundy wagon! :wave:

Edited by jerojath

Hi JJ, Even though the rail trainl in Koroit is a great walk. I much prefer Thunder point, there is a lot more for the dogs to explore and also they can have a dip if they want to. The koroit walk is very long and strait and not much for the dogs to do apart form get in the paddocks which I didnt want them to do and had to be onto them the whole time. But in saying that they still had fun as they got to run with thier buddys, Ella and Scruff. We only did that walk cause my girlfriend lives in Koroit. If we are gonna go out that way for a get together id much rather go to killarney beach! Might have to wait till the weather is better though, although mine would swim in the rain they wouldnt care!!

Guest Pandii

JJ, Cramet is another warrnambool member, he was reading this thread when I said hi, and he doesnt drive a burgandy wagon :o

Tenties, thats great news on a house, where is it, you have been quiet lately have you been ok?

Munchin & JR you have been quiet too, hope all is fine.

TLC just let me know what time you are heading up and I will join you

Thanks everyone for your sympathies regarding Ty.

Guest Pandii

NNNNNoooooooooooooooooooooo she will come back and playwith us :o

JJ you up for a walk this weekend and wish your wife Happy Birthday too please

NNNNNoooooooooooooooooooooo she will come back and playwith us :laugh:

JJ you up for a walk this weekend and wish your wife Happy Birthday too please

Would love a walk Sunday some time.

I have Monday off work too, so whatever suits. Let me know.

Guest Pandii

I think TLC is doing Sunday so maybe we will go then

Although I think maybe 4wd is in order over the weekend sometime

Hi Everyone,

Pandii, I am so sorry about Ty. I would have loved to meet him.

Havent been on much, struggling with flu/cold, had one then got T&T one after that. Its a shame I am going away over the weekend it would have been good up with those I know and meet those I dont. One day.

Anyone know of anywhere locally that sells meat like goat or camel. Just had SWF tested and she is allergic to lamb and roo and a whole long list of over things and doesnt particularly like beef. Want to try some different things

Will there be pictures from the weekend????????

Guest Pandii

Thanks Munchin for you words about Ty

Not sure about photos that will depend on TLC, you could try the fairy street shop for camel or goat??? maybe

JJ you were invited so dont be sad :o