Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Cooper not happy as he didnt get to run around in the rain.

IMG_4394.jpg

Tully thought she would jump in with Cooper and check out the soft crete.

IMG_4386.jpg

My whole fur family.

IMG_4400.jpg

and for you lot that have the luxury of being at home today all cosy and warm by your heaters, spare a thought for me at cold old Bunnings!!

Edited by tlc

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Maws, have a look here and it saves me having to type it out again, im too lazy ...lol

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...og+peeing+blood

He has been good yesterday and today and no more sign of blood, we have to wait till tomorow for the results of the test but Im hopeful now it is a UTI and not stones. He is on Anti biotics and being such a good boy and taking them with no fuss. We have just been keeping him quiet since Friday but he wasnt impressed yesterday when he had to stay home and i wnt out twice first to training then for a walk.

I did the one on one with The lady with the Big dog, and When my guys met him Bronson went nutsm he was petrified of him, I just put it down to the size of him cause Ive never seen a reaction in Bronson like that ever, he felt really threatened, but I guess the dog was at least 6 - 7 times his size!! Will tell you all about it when I see you. How did your field trip/conference go?

Edited by tlc

Guest Pandii

TLC, great photos as always, we are so lucky to have a great place to walk

Did you get any close ups of Seb or Dante

Hi Tanya, Great shot of Bruno. How did you find training yesterday? It was probley a good day to start with not a lot of people due to the public holiday. I cant believe how much Bruno has grown!!

You were probly the smart one staying out of the cold and rain yesterday, although I still had a good walk.

Hi Tanya, Great shot of Bruno. How did you find training yesterday? It was probley a good day to start with not a lot of people due to the public holiday. I cant believe how much Bruno has grown!!

You were probly the smart one staying out of the cold and rain yesterday, although I still had a good walk.

Yeah training was really good, I find that Patricia explains things alot better or how to get Bruno doing stuff...

Hey guys, looking for a fur friend for Bruno, would prefer something of medium size (don't think he would be good with small dogs). Would also like to help a dog that nobody wants anymore... So if you could keep your eyes and ears peeled that would be great...

Mawson if you can keep an eye on RSPCA for me, would like to help a dog out from there if possible...

thanks in advance...

Hi guys,

Oh tlc, I had no idea that was happening with Coop, I hope he gets better soon, any news of results yet?? Its always so scary when they are not well, and we start to blame ourselves and convince ourselves that it must be something we have done but most often it isn't. It sounds like Coop has a fantastic diet and I'm sure whatever it is that you haven't caused it. Good luck to him :thumbsup:

Tanya, I will most certainly keep an eye out at RSPCA for you... oh, I love it when someone wants a new furbabay and I get to help! Are there any particular breeds that you are interested in? Or better still any that you particularly DON'T want? Just asking cause medium size is pretty common and I don't want to be bugging you with what medium breeds we have all the time!! We get a lot of kelpies in (oh, I should point out that most dogs at the shelter are crosses, not all, but most) and border collies, are they more energetic than what you want. If you can try to let me know what sort of thing you would like... energetic, not energetic, etc. and I will let you know what we have! We have a chinese crested cross at the moment named George who is cute!!! (not exactly medium I know!!) Are you after a pup prefereably or adult? Og great pic of Bruno too, he is so gorgeous!

Cheers all, hope to see you all soon.....

Hi Maws, will explain all about Cooper when I see you next, to involved to type out here!! He is ok for the time being and being monitored closely, but seems to be on the improve which is fantastic.

Guest Pandii

good to hear coop is feeling better

seb has been treated for ear mites, worms fleas and ticks, has ear cleaner and I have a full set of instruction on how to use them

Hi guys,

Oh tlc, I had no idea that was happening with Coop, I hope he gets better soon, any news of results yet?? Its always so scary when they are not well, and we start to blame ourselves and convince ourselves that it must be something we have done but most often it isn't. It sounds like Coop has a fantastic diet and I'm sure whatever it is that you haven't caused it. Good luck to him :laugh:

Tanya, I will most certainly keep an eye out at RSPCA for you... oh, I love it when someone wants a new furbabay and I get to help! Are there any particular breeds that you are interested in? Or better still any that you particularly DON'T want? Just asking cause medium size is pretty common and I don't want to be bugging you with what medium breeds we have all the time!! We get a lot of kelpies in (oh, I should point out that most dogs at the shelter are crosses, not all, but most) and border collies, are they more energetic than what you want. If you can try to let me know what sort of thing you would like... energetic, not energetic, etc. and I will let you know what we have! We have a chinese crested cross at the moment named George who is cute!!! (not exactly medium I know!!) Are you after a pup prefereably or adult? Og great pic of Bruno too, he is so gorgeous!

Cheers all, hope to see you all soon.....

Looking for a dog that isn't energetic, and probably about 1yr old. Would really love a staffy or something along those lines. Yes I did see the chinese crested dog...

Hey TLC that blue crate your dogs are in, where did you get that from? Wouldn't mind getting one for Bruno when he inside...

Speaking of Bruno, he is currently lieing next to me and snoring his head off.... so funny when a dog does this..

Guest Pandii

Seb is beside me killing a bunny

TT I can highly recommend a Shar pei, they were described to me as staffy like as I was looking for a staffy, Shar pei rescue has some lovely fosters atm all different ages and colours.

You ahve seen Seb, high energy he is not

Seb is beside me killing a bunny

TT I can highly recommend a Shar pei, they were described to me as staffy like as I was looking for a staffy, Shar pei rescue has some lovely fosters atm all different ages and colours.

You ahve seen Seb, high energy he is not

Yeah Tim doesn't mind the Shar pei

Guest Pandii

well he can met Sebbi anytime for smooches and you should pop over to the Shar Pei thread, great people and very helpful