Tenties

RileyJames

Munchin

Tez

mawson

TimandTanya

TLC

Cramet - I see you reading

did I remember eveyone, what have you being doing lately, we need a big get together, its been ages since I saw some of you

JJ you dont make it ont he list you were just at my house

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am still around, rann into TLC the other day at work. Just been busy and now work on Sundays till lunchtime.

Wont be walking for a week or so, Zak cover in stitches and been told to keep him quite. Funny :) Saw the feral cat tonight and he went to take off at high speed. Got him and lost Poppy to it, down the cow track into the hay shed... grrrr. Fluffy dog and hay, more fun.

Dont think T&T can walk either, Bruno injured again. Get over eating the onions and blind, gets KC, and now possible muscle tear. (sorry if you reading this T&T). Thinks she said no walking for week.

But we ALL have to go and gate crash Tenties new house and christen it.

Guest Pandii

Must of missed all TT news, poor bruno, what happened with the onions, blind, KC and muscle tear, poor boy

Yep BBQ at Tenties house, I can bring cake and salads

Must of missed all TT news, poor bruno, what happened with the onions, blind, KC and muscle tear, poor boy

Yep BBQ at Tenties house, I can bring cake and salads

BBQ at Tenties sounds good - d'ya think she'd mind if I turned up with 11 Vizslas? :)

Guest Pandii

You can bring 11 vizlas around here, the kids would love it

Dante must of been sore after we all pusjed and felt her lump, she bit Seb then grumped at me then went outside to sook

She is ok now though and sleeping in front of her heater again

I am still around, rann into TLC the other day at work. Just been busy and now work on Sundays till lunchtime.

Wont be walking for a week or so, Zak cover in stitches and been told to keep him quite. Funny :) Saw the feral cat tonight and he went to take off at high speed. Got him and lost Poppy to it, down the cow track into the hay shed... grrrr. Fluffy dog and hay, more fun.

Dont think T&T can walk either, Bruno injured again. Get over eating the onions and blind, gets KC, and now possible muscle tear. (sorry if you reading this T&T). Thinks she said no walking for week.

But we ALL have to go and gate crash Tenties new house and christen it.

Hi Munchin, What happened to Zac? Hope he is ok!

Not much doing here, went back to work on friday and saturday. Today dog training this morning and a big walk this arvo, all the pups are exhausted now.

Tanya, hope Bruno is on the mend.

Pandii, good luck with the vet tomorow hope it is nothing. How was the 4wd ing?

Tenties, did you get the house? Whens the house warming?

RJ, have you posted any photos fromt he new camera yet? Have you had a go with the new lense?

Tez, Jane looks like she is doing well in training. and it igood that she is bold and not scare imagine if she was the opposite!! I think she is great!! Did Patricia say anything in the end about you going up tot he well behaved class. It is an hour later to so you wouldnt have to get out of bed as early!! and then maybe one day we could organise a walk for strait after training, might be able to get a few interested in coming.

JJ, how are the pups coming along? I bet they are getting big now!!

After our big walk today I came home and had to give the girlys a bath as they had horse pooh all over them. So after that I decided to go for a short walk with the boys up to the Brierly reserve. What I'd like to know is as you get older do you notice more idiots in the world or is just that now days there is more idiots in the world??????

Heres what I come across at the reserve, a person driving his/her car around the reserve on the walking tracks with thier staffy running along behind, now am I the only one that finds this unacceptable?? it is an area where people and thier children frequent to have nice walks and especially today out enjoying the sunshine and here is this person driving around the walking tracks with the dog in hot pursuit, even along the track that runs along the road, what if the dog decides it has had enough and seen another dog across the road. I just thought would be a very quick way to get your dog squashed flat either by yourself or by another car.

Also the bit of area that is near the toilet block a man was practicing his golf, ahhhh HELLO isnt that why we have a golf course with a driving range. There was also another man practicing his golf but he was hitting the balls onto the oval which isnt so bad as usually there is no one on the oval but the other man was hitting right around the walking area, not to far from the playground.

Is it just me or is the world full of peopel that just dont think before they do things?? Maybe Im just getting old and cranky!!

How funny is that TLC, seeing more idiots. I dont know either, whether we get cranky or the world is just producing more idiots. I love the round about here, in the last week I have has so many near misses. Idiots!!!! Dont look and just drive straight through, or the best one...............

Its 7.30 at night on a crest (thats blind) on a single lane road (out the front of me), car is in the middle of road (mine, hazards flashing and lights on high beam shining on the cows on the road (waiting for help I am) and the idiots of the world, dont slow down and glare at me from their cars, and no stops to help. Yep idiots. The heifers pushed the fence as the current got cut, thank hevens for fluffy dog who wouldnt come in and kept barking until I went to look.

Think I have had my vent for tonight.

Zak's okay just had to have his skin cancers all chopped off and as he was under any they found theygot rid off. They were near the bleeding stage so they had to come off. He is doing okay but looks funny and wont stay quite!

You might have to bring your guys out here for a run, no idiots lots of space and smell and we can avoid the cows. Only thing is they will end up dirty.

Might try for bigish walk next week if the weather stays this good. Will try and keep track of whats going on.

Wow you have had rotten luck with idiots too!!

My lot love to get dirty, just the other day we went to koriot to the rail trail, I have a friend out there with 2 dogs and we quite often go to kilarney beach or the rail trail anyhow my lot all came home and you would have thought that I had traded them all in for different colored dogs :) between the dirt and the cow poo they didnt look themselves or smell themselves :happydance: The car reaked by the time we got home. But really its all about them having fun and I think the dirtier they get the more fun they have. One thing I wonder is I know it stands to reason that the whitest is going to look the dirtiest but why is it the whitest is the one that loves the mud and pooh the most!! I would definalty like to bring them out one day they would love it!! How much area do you have that they can run around in? Do you have a dam? Oh they would love that!!

Poor Zac, hope he is feeling better soon.

I am away next Sunday but if anyone is interested in a walk Saturday arvo Id definalty be up for it, especially if the weather is great. Ill be heading out after work anyway so if anyone wants to join me and has a preference of where they want to go let me know!! Hey RJ, how about you come and bring that new beast of yours and get some shots!!

Hi TLC, Thanks for being nice about young Jane...I was feeling abit sorry for her because the other pups were alittle scared of her...poor love, she really dosen't understand 'gentle play'!!!

Tricia did mention something about her going up to the next class but I thought it was because she was abit too over the top for the other pups. We are also going to take alook at tracking next Sunday....It might be her forte...she certainly tracked down the decomposing rat the I flung away into the long grass. I chucked it yesterday after she picked it up and happily rolled and rolled on it and when we went back up the mountain today she found it straight away!

I wonder how long we can stay in the 'well behaved' classes as I'm thinking that Jane has a long road ahead...poor sweet girl that she is!!! A walk afterwards would be great as she has heaps of energy!!!

Tez, you will like the next level and Jane will get a lot more out of it than puppy classes. She is very switched on and Im not just saying that, she is so much like my Cooper was at the same age, keen to learn but really keen to play as well!! She will do well in well behaved.

Cooper is such a honey....Jane would do well to take after him!!

Thanks TLC, You have given me some confidence to hope that my Black Menace will be the great dog I see in her most but not all of the time. I felt really protective of her today when one the the puppy owners called her personality 'different' in a tone that suggested 'not good'!!! Shes mine forever and I hope I can help her develop to her potiential regardless as to how 'different' her personality is! She dosent look much like a puppy anymore but she is only 4 months old so I reckon shes entitled to some exurbarence.

I totally agree with you. Was it the great dane guy? I did hear him say something? As much as Jane is still very puppyish you have good control over her, she comes when you call her and is very attached to you guys it is easy to tell that. I think she is totally normal in the grand scheme of things. And I would say more advanced than some pups we see come through at the same age. Summer on the other hand is a bit more advance but some dogs are just that was inclined. Lacy was like that flew through puppy school and well behaved, and into class one and passed that into class two before she was 7 months old. She is now doing class 4 and 5 stuff but I havent got a pass in class two as she wont retrieve and to get a pass you have to do a retrieve and hold excersise, which annoys me cause not all dogs are born retirevers and as hard as you try with some they just dont wanna do it and have no interest. But im there more to have fun and if we advance all good and well but I think as long as you go you are advancing all the time, even just the socialization factor!! Then there is Tully a born retriever she just loves it and is soooo good at it but she is in class 1 and has been for a long time, she is the class clown and just not into the structured stuff, so im so hoping Patricia will get the fly ball up and running as I know she will love it!! Jane will love tracking. Cooper has his track one and is quite good at it and I think Tully would be too but not to sure about Bron and Lacy just dont think they would be interested. I also think Bronson is the oldest puppy (17 months) in the well behaved program ever :provoke: he has passed everything months ago but he wont do an out of sight wait, he only has to be tied up for 30 seconds with me out of sight and be calm but do you think he will do it no way as soon as I go out of sight anyone would think I was never coming back for him. and believe me I have practiced over and over but the same thing every time. so dont worry you will be into class one and Ill still be in well behaved with Bron :) It is hard to get a good go with my guys with helping Patricia with classes, sometimes I would love to go back to just being there to train my dogs and no one elses, ohh that sounds so selfish but you get what I mean!! I have the knowledge so I can do ti anytime but it is good to also work with them in a class situation. I cant really see any issues with Jane the over exhuberance will disipate as she grows or she may stay an eternal pup like my bubby boy!! Although did you notice today Bronson growled at max when he got all in his face and Laura said to me see he is growing up, maybe I just want him to stay a pup cause hes the baby!! I know Bron had a little growl at Jane we first got there but after that he was fine, mine are really funny about other dogs getting all in thier faces, ha they forget they were pups once but in saying that we never really ones to be full on even though they are with each other!! Anyhow I think I have rambled on enough but I really think you are selling Jane short I think she is doing great and will continue to do great. I cant wait till we can all go for a walk together and our lot can really get to know Jane better.

Edited by tlc

Hi all,

TLC I havent posted any pics but heres one I took the day after I got the camera.

0042.jpg LOL of course its of the monster hahahaha. And I of course think he is gorgeous but I might be a tad, just a tad mind you, bias :provoke:

And to go totally O.T here is one of the cat dexter :) But Ijust love this pic of him :laugh:

031.jpg

I would love to have a catch up next Sat if all goes well and if I can get there I will def bring the camera. So you all must come and bring your dogs to be my subjects to practice on.

Cheers Janet

JJ I will try and give you a call through the week to come have a look and maybe???? take some pics of your babies (pups) If thats ok with you ??????

Guest Pandii
Hey Pandii, how was the 4wd ing? Where did you go?

Not bad at all thanks

We spent a lovely while on top of a hill watching JJ try and tow OH out of a very big puddle :provoke:

We went up through the dandos then through the rest of the otways, was stunning views, then back down the great ocean road, although had some trouble seeing at the windows for mud :)

Great photos RJ, how you been?

Edited by Pandii

Oh RJ, awesome pics!! I so hope we can do a catch up Saturday arvo, not sure if mentioned I have to work till 1. I think Mawson might be able to make it on Saturday too! Albert park would be great, it is a great place to take pics as you can get the dogs up on the jumps so you dont have to get down so low. Did you see some of my panning shots form up there the other night in the June challenge thread, over on the photo section?