Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just thought Id post a few pics from this morning, we went to see if we could see any Whales but there was none to be seen!!

P1110588.jpg

P1110593.jpg

P1110594.jpg

P1110595.jpg

P1110601.jpg

P1110607.jpg

P1110620.jpg

This was the sky tonight over my place just before dark,

P1110629.jpg

P1110634.jpg

Last but not least just a nice shot of Coop from tonight.

P1110644.jpg

Edited by tlc

Guest Pandii

great shots as always tlc, can I ask what editing you have done, to the first lot from this morning

oooops posted before they all loaded, Love the first one of Seb

Edited by Pandii

Guest Pandii

One on teh ones you emails me TLC looked a bit yellow/orange but one looked good

Anyone walking today???

Yes I noticed that too, may have been a tad over tweaked :grouphug:

I am heading to Thunder point now!!

Tez, Details passed on to Laura, she will be calling today!! Thanks.

Guest Pandii

Bugger couldnt do thunder point at that hour

what about tomorrow, being thursday, who wants a walk

Will have to wait and see how the weather is I have a puppy client in the morning for a one on one at 9.30 (if the weather holds out) ALso Cooper is limping very badly after this mornings walk, hardly bearing weight on his foot now. I think he has very badly sprained one of his toes. I just rang the vet and he said if he is no better tomorow I should bring him in, I feel it is not broken but must be badly sprained for him not to be baring my weight, so definatly no walk for him tomorow!! SO I will wait to see what the day brings and hope for better weather and no rain!! Anyone had a doggie with a sprained or broken toe?? Might go put a post in general to see what the general consensus is but my instincts are just telling me to keep him quite and off his foot for a couple of days and see how he goes!!

Guest Pandii

I would be with you, keep him quiet and rest, you know your own doggie better than anyone else.

Tlc- Sorry for the double PM (Ithink) as I couldnt see that they had been sent!!! My friend has already been contacted by SEDA so thank you very much for passing on the info so quickly.

I hope Cooper feels better soon and its not too serious....poor sweet lad!

Thanks Tez. Hope you friends works out for SEDA. My friend Laura who is the Co-ordinator of the program in this area, (you will probly meet her at training soon, She usually comes to the 10am class but wasnt there last week) is going to be a puppy carer herself and she gets her puppy on Friday. I thinkk all the new pups for the area should be placed by September. I think it is very exciting and my hat goes off to the puppy carers. It would be very difficult to give the pup up after 12 months, dont think I could do it.

Cooper is not out of bed yet this morning which is indicating to me that his foot is still sore, so I will wait till he wakes up and see how he is walking but have decided if he is no better it will be off to the vets!! Ill post later about how he is doing.

Been to the vets and had xray done and seemingly Cooper has dislocated his toe at the higher joint, it is all but a smidgen back in line where it should be but he is not baring weight on it at all today. So we have tablet for him over the next week and he has to be on complete rest for at least 2 weeks, then only lead walking for anohter 2 weeks then gradually build up the off lead walks. I know one poor pup who is gonna go stir crazy!!

Hey All!

Would love to arrange a walk for as many of us as possible on Sunday morning (plenty of notice!!!).

Thought we could meet at Killarney Beach at about 10:00am for a romp.

I will be there anyway, but would be nice if a few others could get along too. It's a great place to let 'em run wild!

So...... who's in?

tlc - sorry to hear about Cooper. Could have been worse, but yeah, he's going to go MAD stuck at home so long. Poor bugger!

Edited by jerojath