jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you sure its not a phantom :grouphug:

I have just finished work, now getting packed, nothing like leaving things till the last minute!!

Just about to take the pooches for a run then to the doggy wash, hope there has been no ferels in there today with massivly dirty hairy dogs ;) I havent been b ack since the last time it was so gross! But I need to go today to save some time! Wish me luck!!

Well I'd like to report that it was all good at tru blu today!!

While I was there a guy even came in and mopped the floor, I was very proud of Cooper the guy was very close to him and actually I could imagine quite threatening to a dog as he had the mop with the big handle, he put his hand out for Cooper to sniff and Cooper just looked at him as if to say "do you mind can't you see i'm getting a bath" :grouphug:

Anyway heres a photo!

5560579212_210981aeae.jpg

Tub Time by CLTB, on Flickr

We are all set now, just gotta do a bit more packing and Ill be good to go.

Its funny, i was just about to walk off as the judge started talking to the Lady with the other Dog ( which is from one of my Bitches :cheer: ) when i heard her say..... i do like your Dog , but today i prefer the Black & White Dog , i just stopped and said to her whilst pointing at BJ...He got it ??....and she said yes :) BJ behaved today and gaited well, no bunny hopping like he usually does :)

:(:(:cheer::cheer::o:(:rofl: ;) :):)

Congratulations BJ

And Tenties.

Job well done :D :D :D

JJ any babies yet???? or have you given up waiting LOL

TLC hope you have a great time and please make sure you let Tully have a drive she told me the other day she was busting to drive :D :D :D

Hi everyone :wave: Hope you are all well.

We have been very very busy with house work AND school.

Hoping when we get all moved I will have a chance to catch up with you all.

Just back from the movies Riley and I saw Rango and I am surprised if you all didnt hear Riley laughing at your place. So yep twas a hit.

Ok bed time for me need to be all nice and fresh so I can deal with all those kiddylids tomorrow LOL

Cheers Janet

Edited by Riley James

Well done to BJ, sounds like you have a star in the making Tenties!!

Well I got to my destination unscathed, although it was a long trip leaving at 8 and getting here at 6. Did have a big stop on the way for a couple of hours at my friends in Bacchus Marsh, lunch and a big run for the dogs.

My sis her OH and my nephew came for tea tonight and they all love my new hair do which is great!

And i would like to report that Munlochy Olde Spice... BJ to everyone...was Challenge Dog and BOB over an Intermediate Champion today at Ballarat, to say i was shocked is an understatement :D

Congratulations Tenties and BJ - well done!! :hug::laugh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JJ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Hope you had a great birthday.

Some gorgeous female from your family let me in on the secret that is your birthday

Cheers Janet

Ha ha - busted :o

Happy Birthday JJ :o:hug::laugh: :laugh: :D :o:laugh:

Awww thanks Guys!

Damn that child!

Yep had a good day. The OH made me a snake cake (apparently a Vizsla cake was too difficult! :o

post-14146-1301310948_thumb.jpg

Had a good day, had to work unfortunately but thems the breaks.

Good thing is I turned 37, but had been thinking all year that I already WAS 37, so I don't feel like I've aged today at all! ;)

Hi, I'm from Warrnambool, hoping to find a play mate for my boxer boy. He's great with other dogs, I'm also looking for some dog walking jobs if anyone is looking for a dog walker. I am involved with conformation showing, and have plenty of experience handling dogs.... :o

Oh goodie another warrnie person!

How old is your boy? Any pics?

I walk most days with my lot ( unless it's pouring rain ) but never at a certain time so I don't often make regular play dates. Occasionally a few of us here get together and our dogs all have a run together so keep an eye out here for a play date, we would love to meet you. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Work? Which part of town do you live? Married? Kids? Too many questions :o

Happy Birthday JJ, your cake looked bloody awesome, hope you have had a good day!

Oh goodie another warrnie person!

How old is your boy? Any pics?

I walk most days with my lot ( unless it's pouring rain ) but never at a certain time so I don't often make regular play dates. Occasionally a few of us here get together and our dogs all have a run together so keep an eye out here for a play date, we would love to meet you. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Work? Which part of town do you live? Married? Kids? Too many questions :o

Happy Birthday JJ, your cake looked bloody awesome, hope you have had a good day!

Hi tlc,

My boy is 16 months, I live in Central Warrnambool, with my partner of 6 years, no kids, not married. Started showing dogs 12 months ago, haven't found anything else nearly as enjoyable. My boy loves other dogs, but his best puppy friend is 100km's away so he doesnt get out to play very often, and the average walk just isnt nearly exciting enough for him!!

post-39438-1301313505_thumb.jpg

post-39438-1301313533_thumb.jpg