Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TLC no one could ever forget your awesomeness so we know it's not that so come on give it up lol

Tenties hhhmmm did you buy a man and is that even legal any more (I'm sure it's not cose I tried to over Internet and couldn't cose it's illegal)

Did I tell you all about my forum meet up in Sydney ( did the very thing I would have a heart attack at if the child did it ROFL)

JJ when are your litte fat slugs due ??

Cheers Janet

What and the Emoticon wasnt enough hint for any of you ?? :eek::( be afraid, be very afraid :scared: you all need a good :whip: truly, i think you have all been in Warrnambool far to long :laugh: now once again here is the Emoticon :driving: now put your thinking caps on , I'm going to Geelong now so wont be on till later.......

I thought it was way too obvious for you.

So what sort is it and what color is it. Did you get a red one cose they go faster ???? Wonder why I got a white one then ??? Maybe the same reason you may not have dirt track perhaps hhhmm nothing like talking to ones self !!!

Tenties.... a new car. :)

RJ.... re: tlc, just statin' the obvious! ;)

Our puppas due July 10+

RJ No, you've not told us anything of the sort. Now SPILL!

RJ I shall be fine this weekend but feel free to come over anytime for a reunion. ;)

Cav, how are the 'slugs' doing this morning? :laugh:

So how is everyone on this fine weekend??

CB, how are the pupies doing? any more pics? Are you keeping one?

Jess, how have you been hows the girlies going in this cold weather?

Anyone know anyone who wants a pine tv corner unit and 68 cm tv? We really wanna get rid of it now $200 it is a bargain for that!

JJ have you been out and collected your new additions yet ???? I am a little anxious !!!!

Can you P.M your address so I can come visit when you have them all settled please :o:o:o

Went to Sydney to have a meet up of some people I had spoken to on another forum (house building one)One lady came from New Zealand Omne from Far North Queensland another from Warrnambool (whos daughter goes to the same school as my child and parks in the same car park about 4 cars apart and yet we had never met how bizarre is that LOL :rofl::rofl: ) a couple from S.A some from W.A in fact from all over the place.

Well what can I say except it was one of the most amazing weekends of my life we laughed and laughed and laughed and walked and walked and saw the sights and we are now planning our next escapade to Far North Queensland in October this year then either a cruise around Tassie in December next year or something just as weird. :rofl::rofl:

The plan is to do something crazy like this every year from now on(and I forgot to mention this is all hubby and child free :D) ;) ;)

Tenties where are you with your new purchase ????

Cheers Janet

RJ it sounds like you have had an amazing weekend away... hope you are able to meet them all again in October.

I am out to get the critters tomorrow... about late morning I guess.

I will ensure their homes are clean and appropriate but wont be fussing terribly, as they will move into their

'Ritz' enclosure in a few weeks.

You are welcome of course to come visit any time once they're all settled. Will PM our address. :)

Yeah, where the hell is Tenties? Off cruizin' ;)

She is probly cutting laps of the main drag :driving: :cool: bip bip!!

Is that the Terang main drag ? :laugh: nah havent even picked it up yet, went all the way there and it wasnt ready , not happy Jan......said i cant get back for a week or more now and left because i dont drive in the dark these day's so im not sure what they will do ?? they wasted my time so wasting a bit of thiers is not a problem to me :laugh:

Oh and Janet, Blue, not white so it must be a slow one, oh and its a tray ute.

Oh and JJ did you know there was a Delica just like yours getting around in Geelong ???

I thought it was yours when i saw it as it looked like a huge bug as well, this one had West Coast Tours ( with a Torquay phone number ) written on the side of it , have you ever seen it in your travels ??

Oh and JJ did you know there was a Delica just like yours getting around in Geelong ???

I thought it was yours when i saw it as it looked like a huge bug as well, this one had West Coast Tours ( with a Torquay phone number ) written on the side of it , have you ever seen it in your travels ??

There are a few Delicas in Geelong that I know of, but I've not seen that one... will keep my eye out! :)

Don't wanna repeat myself so thought I'd post this here if you wanna have a read. JJ thought you might have had a few Ideas with being a vet nurse and dog person for lots of years.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/222662-its-probably-nothing/page__pid__5375153#entry5375153

tlc while the location is a classic for lymphoma, the lump itself really doesn't sound like that's what it is.

If I had to put money on it, I'd be suggesting it sounds like nothing more than a fat cyst which is not uncommon at all in dogs as they get older... I had a nine year old Vizsla who was literally covered in them... looked like he'd been attacked by a swarm of wasps!

However, I do not think it wise to be blase about such things, so for your own peace of mind as a "just in case", I'd get him to the Vet, but it's certainly not urgent.

Edited to add... I see a few others think the same way.... reckon they're right on the money. :)

Edited by jerojath

I am hoping that's all it is, I'm going to get him in tomorrow and hope that Sue is on. Craig is good but Cooper is not a fan although better with him than he used to be. I just don't want any set back with him, he has come a long way. So I'm crossing my fingers Sue or one of the other female vets are on in the morning.

Another thing, if it was something sinister like lymphoma wouldn't there be other symptoms?

Edited by tlc

022.jpg

Morning,

All pups are thriving. Gaining weight everyday, couple of boys seem to be exceptional feeders. Slugs would be a ideal word to describe them. :rofl: It's been alot more enjoyable litter, compared to the last one where i struggled to get them to feed and mum was very restless. This litter she is relax and these pups are super strong and feeding themselves. :thumbsup:

Little Blenheim girl with the blue collar is the runt of the litter but she is strong, I'm keeping a eye on her but she is coming along well. I rather like her the most marking wise but until we get a overal picture on conformation i will leave my judgement. Yes I'm keeping a female, only 2 to choose from. ;)

I did contact a few people which were on the waiting list but it appears their circumstances have changed for a couple and i will most likely need to find alternative homes for a few pups. Cross that bridge when the time comes. For now i am enjoying my little Blenheim babies.

This litter was planned to be all blenheims. I have a whole coloured bitch pup owed to me sometime in the future to continue with. Mystic the black and tan pup from last year litter is being desex as she isn't suitable for showing/breeding purposes. I am retiring Lele who is my only parti coloured figured this was the best way to go, get another just like her. :D

Oh they are so cute, whats the difference between parti coloured and blenheim?

Parti colors are 'Blenheim and Tri colours'. Colours are broken, they have the white background in there coat.

Whole colours are solid ruby and black and tan. They are meant to have no white markings.