Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I went to Bunnings today to get some advice (and paint!) from the "Queen of Paint". ;)

Unfortunately the paint dept expert was not there so I had to deal with someone else. :(

Still, I picked up some lovely "Jungle Green" paint! :D

Arghhh sorry JJ, I've had another 3 days off this week, my usual days off plus an extra one, still trying to get better which is not happening :cry: hope you at least got some good service? It may have been the guy that got the snake that served you? He knows his stuff.

How's the fit out going?

Arghhh sorry JJ, I've had another 3 days off this week, my usual days off plus an extra one, still trying to get better which is not happening :cry: hope you at least got some good service? It may have been the guy that got the snake that served you? He knows his stuff.

How's the fit out going?

A young fella served me... didn't get his name.

Good service though!

Fitout is not happening! I am going to start painting monday morning and then we can start other things after that. Can't really do much until everything starts to arrive, really, and that's not until the 13th. Gonna be a very busy 2 weeks from then! I had a lot of trouble finding a suitable shop counter. Most were too large and took up way to much room, but I found one at the Salvo's for $30! Nothing wrong with it and I am going to paint it to match our feature wall and it should look brand new!

I have launched our "temporary" website yesterday. I used a free DogzOnline template until October when we hope to launch our full website and online store.

You can check it out HERE if you're interested.

The signwriter reckons he'll start next week and finish the week after so it will start looking like a shop after that!

Sorry to hear you are taking more time off work. Hope you improve faster soon. :(

Well at least it is happening, it definatley sounds like it was Darren that served you.

I'll definatley check out your site.

God help me I am working the next two days, both early starts it's all I can do to get through my shift and then back home and fall in a heap :laugh: so glad I don't work full time!

Hi all, well the show has been run and won and im afraid there was no love for us :( i didnt really want to go to it as i'm sick as a dog with a gastro type bug , havent had anything to eat since lunchtime yesterday but we are supposed to be going out for the presentation dinner at 7 its already paid for so i dont really want to waste it,,,,

oh and i didnt mention that I HATE ADELAIDE :( ITS WORSE THAN MELBOURNE !!!

What? Was the Nationals on TODAY???

I thought it was over the weekend!

Sorry you didn't have any success.... always sucks to come home with nothing after driving all that way, making all those arrangements and spending all that money. Why do we do it??? :laugh: Hang on... I DON'T do it anymore!!! :rofl:

Safe trip home. :)

Oh Tenties what a bummer! I sympathize with not feeling well. Hope you get rid of the bug soon.

I've only been to Adelaide twice I really liked it, but that was a long time ago maybe it's changed since then?

If it doesnt rain it bloody pours, was at Mums picking up the fur kids who stayed home and their pens/kennels when i tripped and landed on my knee which has been playing up, well by bedtime i just couldnt bend it, woke up during the night and rolled over to get out for the loo and i nearly screamed the house down :eek: i cant bend it or twist it, it bloody hurts.....if i had a saw i think i would have cut it off, had lots to do today but have to change my plans a bit as i cant drive the car :eek: ( Manual ) oh well maybe the replacement will happen sooner rather than later now :(

Hi guys,

Happy birthday for the 6th again Tanya, glad to hear you had a great day :)

Sorry to hear about your knee and your gastro tenties, hope you get better soon and hope you git to enjoy the dinner!

Tlc, you are such a bugger, can you please get better soon ;) !!!!!! We need to go for lots of doggie walks! So glad you've had the fur-kids to keep you company during this whole time, and the iphone and the ipad and the mac, etc!

JJ, the new website looks awesome! Glad to hear it is all coming together, will definitely come to have a look once you're open!! Just a question for you, do you know where your brother got the colourful work done on his aqualife van? I saw it driving through town the other day and I want to do something similar on my van with whales and stuff! I think Amazon does it but curious to know where he got it done?

Cheers all :)

Hey All! Haven't got time to read everything nor chat, but Mawson to answer your question...

The Aqua-Life Van was 'wrapped' by Fusion Signs - 55610444.

Tristan got quotes from every signage contractor in town and Fusion were the cheapest AND easiest to deal with.

I am also employing James at Fusion to do the Repti-Life store next week, and to wrap our Van in a couple of months.

Our Mitsubishi is going to be wrapped by a coiled Green Tree Python... should look bloody awesome!

It's not cheap though, I think Tristans little Van was about $800 and mine will be in the vicinity of $1400.

The whales idea sounds brilliant though... I reckon you should do it!

Edited by jerojath

If it doesnt rain it bloody pours, was at Mums picking up the fur kids who stayed home and their pens/kennels when i tripped and landed on my knee which has been playing up, well by bedtime i just couldnt bend it, woke up during the night and rolled over to get out for the loo and i nearly screamed the house down :eek: i cant bend it or twist it, it bloody hurts.....if i had a saw i think i would have cut it off, had lots to do today but have to change my plans a bit as i cant drive the car :eek: ( Manual ) oh well maybe the replacement will happen sooner rather than later now :(

Geez Louise! You have been in the wars too! Between you and tlc, I reckon you've had about every ailment going 'round! :( Hope things improve for you soon, Tenties. I ran into tlc today and it would appear she is finally on the mend! :)

I think I'm getting a cold. :sick:

Oh no Jj you can't get sick now you have to much to do!

I am definatley feeling better a bit by bit each day, hard at the end of the day when it gets colder as the coughing gets worse but thankfully the coughing is eased heaps at night so I can finally get some decent sleep, I think that's half the battle.

hey Jj I went and got the inner health plus today so each pupa has been dosed, not sure how many days to give them? Any clues. I will have a chat to craig tomorrow when he rings and see what other things he recommends for my little poppet!!

Geez Louise! You have been in the wars too! Between you and tlc, I reckon you've had about every ailment going 'round! :( Hope things improve for you soon, Tenties. I ran into tlc today and it would appear she is finally on the mend! :)

I think I'm getting a cold. :sick:

Your not allowed to get sick JJ we said so :nahnah:

I wouldnt have had my fall if someone hadnt of put the puppy pen right at the front door and if it didnt sort of swing one panel open to catch my foot as i walkied in,.....the trip

was one of those long extended ones where you are crouched then think everything is ok then you go flat on your face :laugh: i taught everyone new words too :lollipop::laugh:

Guess what !!,.....im making tootin soup tonight look out dogs tomorrow night as i will be having it for tea :laugh:

I dropped into Bunnings on the way home tonight and bought me some peas and some Lettuce also bought a plant for inside they say is hard to kill :laugh: