Obedience/agility Clubs In Nsw

Hi all,

I will be moving to the Newcastle area in NSW soon and I would love to know if there are any obedience or agility clubs in this area that we can join?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Hi all,

I will be moving to the Newcastle area in NSW soon and I would love to know if there are any obedience or agility clubs in this area that we can join?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

I used to go to the obedience club at Hillsborough (near Warners Bay) in Newcastle (Newcastle All Breeds Dog Training Club) when I lived in Newy. I can't really comment on how it is run now - I went there about 10 years ago when I was a teen.

Edited by TerraNik

I go there, i find it great would highly recommend it, was there anything specific you wanted to know?

ETA by there and it i mean hillsborough all breeds dog training club!!!!

Edited by sammy_ballerina

We also go to Hillsborough All Breeds Dog Training Club - only just started (today was our 2nd week) but quite impressed with it so far - lots of lovely people and great dogs ... the trainers seem really nice as do the other volunteers working around the place, best of all plenty of space, room to sit in the shade if your not participating as well .... Morty seems to enjoy himself as well which is the key for us ...

They also have an Agility class that runs midweek at the same location - have to have a certain level of obedience though to participate and must be over 12mths old (they made an announcement today so that's why I remember the details) but we will be working towards Morty being able to go there as well ....

Also saw some other DOL'ers there as well - I've met 1 and spotted another 1 from the photos of her dog that are posted here ..... I'm sure there are a few others around the place but you kinda feel odd walking up to someone and saying "are you a DOL'er?" :laugh: