Can Anyone Recommend A Good Dog Chiropractor In Perth

rijbiz

Hi

Recently moved to Perth Hills and am looking for a good dog chiropractor.

Always used Peter Schofields in Sydney who was excellent so looking for someone with same sort of rapport.

Would prefer Hills/Midland area but will travel.

Can anyone help?

Denise

I don't know of anyone myself, but it might be worth contacting Murdoch Uni to see if they know of one.

I see a vet who does accupuncture and chiropractic work from home and she is in Shelley. She has been the one vet who has managed to keep my dog still competing in obedience and agility. PM me if you would like her details

I understand there are at least two which various breeders/exhibitors/dog performance enthusiasts have found very good.

I think one is also a Vet and based in South Perth or precincts? Sorry, don't know the name but you could ask around (try the agility training nights at CAWA) or perhaps someone else reading this can help.

The other I can personally recommend as I and several others have used him and seen his skill benefit multiple dogs. He used to live in Forrestfield but we haven't had to visit for several years and I believe he has re-located, however the contact name I have is Kevin Kelly and the mobile phone number 0418 949889.

He certainly helped one of our older dogs enjoy life again although he appeared to barely touch her during the treatment and she only had the one visit! :) I was sceptical about a "dog chiropractor" until I saw the almost immediate transformation with my own eyes. Don't know much else about the person apart from I think he treats Greyhounds, so perhaps you could contact someone at the Greyhound Association.

Very reasonably priced too. :D

Good luck. TT

Thanks everyone, really appreciate your help. Might try the guy in Forrestfield as I think that is only about 30 minutes drive or so (hopefully he hasn't moved to far).

Hate to admit I've never heard of Shelly :mad Perth is all very new to me (they were doing roadworks locally last week and after getting diverted I actually got lost trying to find my kids school) :(