Bj

SusanW

BJ you would have been 2 today,,hope you are happy in heaven. Gary still misses you so much and ask's about you still. Your the best pup anyone could have had,,,Now your a bright star in the sky. We look out for your star in bright / clear night's. Love ya still,,Mum, Dad, Rachel and your best pal Gary.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BJ was 14 month's old when he died, he broke his neck in the garden,,just a freak accident, the worse bit my son aged 5 saw him being killed. It broke my heart and his heart,, but time is a good healer. This is BJ aged 8 month's

bj.jpg

BJ was very beautiful! Lovely, lovely colour & shape. I bet he had a lovely temperament to match. Shows in his face.

So sad that BJ's young life came to an end....but a freak accident is nothing anyone can predict. I'm sorry your son had to see it.

But you're teaching him such a great lesson....that our pets are loved & valued & respected. And BJ got heaps of that...even now he's in doggie heaven.

Take care.

So sorry about your loss, what a tragedy, hopefully one day you will get yourself and new puppy/dog and your heart will mend and learn to love another. It would have been terrible to see the dog injury himself and die. My heart goes out to you all, please accept this as my sincere sympathies. ;) May he be waiting at rainbow bridge for you all. :(:)

Thank you to all your kind word's. Even looking at BJ's photo,,it bring's it all back. I hope to get a pup next year,,from my own dog. He could be a proud dad early next year to 2 litter's,,with luck future champ's. Gary will pick his own pup,,hope it will be the same as my pick. BJ was a great natured dog,,and was Gary's best pal.