Halti Vs Choke Chain

Hi just wondering which people think is the friendlier option. Halti or choke chain?

We have a 7 month old GSD who heals quite nicely on both.

Thanks

Very cute puppy :champagne:

I use a Lupi harness to stop pulling. It stays slack most of the time and provides correction only when they pull.

I dont see how a harness wouldnt stop puling, i mean what do sled dogs where to help them pull sleds? JMO

This is not a sled type harness. It was recommended to me by my dogs' trainer. Lupi works by converting forward motion into an upward lift and so stops pulling. Additionally, it is supposed to be gentle on the spine as well.

My problem is finding a martingale for a large necked dog! Any suggestions?

I bought a medium sized one from my local pet supplies store recently. In my search I saw a lot of large ones in the big pet supplies warehouses.

Let your fingers to the walking and ring around.

Edit to add:

Oh and by the way none of them new what I was talking about when I said martingale, they all called it a half check.

Edited by ILUVKELPIES

My problem is finding a martingale for a large necked dog! Any suggestions?

are you looking for an all soft webbing martingale or one with part check chain?

I can get the ones I posted about (post#4)in neck size up to 70cm in leather or webbing with run through check chain or triangle chain style

Edited by 4 Paws