Air Dog Tunnels - Road Test.

I got an Air Dog tunnel today! Am quite pleased with it. Seems sturdy enough for home practice. Is made of a material similar to the soft crates. Not sure how a massive dog would feel going through it as it is slightly smaller than a ANKC comp one but my older border who is fairly solid was fine running through it.

Probably wouldn't want to leave it outside but it comes in a cool carry case. Perfect for those of you that travel to a park to train. Weighs about 5kgs.

I got an Air Dog tunnel today! Am quite pleased with it. Seems sturdy enough for home practice. Is made of a material similar to the soft crates. Not sure how a massive dog would feel going through it as it is slightly smaller than a ANKC comp one but my older border who is fairly solid was fine running through it.

Probably wouldn't want to leave it outside but it comes in a cool carry case. Perfect for those of you that travel to a park to train. Weighs about 5kgs.

would a gsd fit through do you think?

I was so close to ordering one yesterday.Could you report back with how it holds up?

How do your dogs fit in a comp type tunnel?? Do they have to crouch down to go through. Brock is over 50cm tall and he had a bit of room above his back but not heaps. Neither of my dogs is particularly rough either.

didn't take much notice as we only started on the tunnel this week but pretty sure she didn't have to crouch,she's only a small gsd.

What is the airdogs tunnel height and whats normal height?sorry we've only been doing agility for about 8 weeks so don't know all the finer details

My GSD goes through fine, he is a fairly small one though. He is rougher on the tunnels than the Kelpies, but the tunnel seems to be holding up pretty well, had it for about 2 years or so now.

My GSD goes through fine, he is a fairly small one though. He is rougher on the tunnels than the Kelpies, but the tunnel seems to be holding up pretty well, had it for about 2 years or so now.

damm you Kavik,looks like the poor old credit card will get another going than

:)

Good service from them too. The tunnel arrived in a couple of days.

I only placed an order on thursday with them for a couple of toys and added the tunnel then removed it as i was wanting to get some feedback on it first