Flyball Videos.... Please Share

This is my funny boy running at his first comp in February last year.

And him as start dog later in the year. He's running consitently under 5 seconds these days.

My girl has been running in comps since she was 18 months old and has made a total of 1 mistake in the ring in all that time!! She is truly a flyball nutter. This is her as start dog. She has run under 5 seconds a couple of times, but isn't quite as quick as some of the others.

Thanks for sharing.

I think my Twiggy started with your dog Reddi at the Nationals in the beginners racing?

I love watching the dogs run.

My daughter's dog is the tan staffie cross in the Boorowa clip and mine is the tan kelpie.

Edited by Squirt

Thanks for sharing.

I think my Twiggy started with your dog Reddi at the Nationals in the beginners racing?

I love watching the dogs run.

My daughter's dog is the tan staffie cross in the Boorowa clip and mine is the tan kelpie.

This is a video (bit long) of an Australia day demo we were at where they are running together. My son and daughter are running the dogs... i got to film :rofl:

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid...066142005017237

Yep, that would have been the one. Mr CK has come quite a way since then. We'd only had him doing full runs for about 1 week and a half so it was a bit of a lottery. Twiggy ran really well all comp from memory!

Yep, that would have been the one. Mr CK has come quite a way since then. We'd only had him doing full runs for about 1 week and a half so it was a bit of a lottery. Twiggy ran really well all comp from memory!

i think it was a good idea for beginner dogs.

Twiggy herself had only been doing runs for about 2-3 wks. She was originally only entered in the beginners but a dog pulled out so she filled in.... let's just say she was tired..... her first ever comp and it being 3days....

I saw some of your other clips (agility and frisbee).... keeping yourself nice and busy :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...