Innova Evo

APBT

I am shocked. I had no idea. Can you believe I stood in a Pets Good direct and bagged PP about how stale the food always was and she did not blink and eye. I feel like an idiot. Now what do I do. The only kibble that Mokha has been able to tolerate is Cal Nat as it has limited ingredients. He has so many allergies and I don't have the knowledge at this stage to go all raw.Does anyone know of a food that has only chicken,rice and no other grains or proteins. Help! I have been completely fooled.

I am shocked. I had no idea. Can you believe I stood in a Pets Good direct and bagged PP about how stale the food always was and she did not blink and eye. I feel like an idiot. Now what do I do. The only kibble that Mokha has been able to tolerate is Cal Nat as it has limited ingredients. He has so many allergies and I don't have the knowledge at this stage to go all raw.Does anyone know of a food that has only chicken,rice and no other grains or proteins. Help! I have been completely fooled.

If the dog has severe allergies and can only tolerate Cal Nat then I would stick with it even though it's only available through PP, it's not worth risking your dog's health and well being.

I think Pro Pac contains only chicken and rice, but as I said I wouldn't be changing foods if you've found one that suits her so well.

If the dog has severe allergies and can only tolerate Cal Nat then I would stick with it even though it's only available through PP, it's not worth risking your dog's health and well being.

I think Pro Pac contains only chicken and rice, but as I said I wouldn't be changing foods if you've found one that suits her so well.

Artemis maximal dog contains chicken and no grains.

I agree with Miranda though, if your dog has a serious condition stick with what works for you.

Thanks for the pro pac and artemis ideas. I had a look at the ingredients and checked them against Mokha known allergies and I think Artemis may definitely be an option once he is over a year old. He is a 9 month old lab so I have to watch his calcium intake I believe. I am going to find a local supplier and convert my other lab and see how she does and if all ok I will give it a go on Mokha once he is over his surgeries. I will know very quickly if it is not ok. He reacts hard and fast. At least I can buy this with a clear conscience and if it works great if not at least I tried. Thanks very much for letting me know about the PP and PGDirect link.

I have to say I agree, if it's a choice between your morals & your dog's welfare, the dog's welfare has to win out every time :rofl: