Show Training Classes

Hi all :eek:

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is still an obedience club out south that does show handling classes? If so what day and time? I have tried googling and haven't come up with anything :laugh:

TIA :mad

Edited by Weimlover

Howdy. :laugh:

Show handling classes are held on Tuesday nights at Southern Districts - Cnr States & Wheatsheaf Rds, Morphett Vale.

I THINK it starts at 7pm. Miss Squishy Face should be able to tell you.

Clover and I used to go regularly but have been slack of late. :eek:

Howdy. :laugh:

Show handling classes are held on Tuesday nights at Southern Districts - Cnr States & Wheatsheaf Rds, Morphett Vale.

I THINK it starts at 7pm. Miss Squishy Face should be able to tell you.

Clover and I used to go regularly but have been slack of late. :eek:

Hi,

Thank-you for the reply :mad Tuesday nights are great for me!! I will PM MSF and check the time with her!

I will try!

I get distracted by Neighbours :rofl: and then it finishes and I'm like, shit, it's 7pm!

Hopefully I will see you there :(

:eek: anything to tell me miss???

No, I wish :laugh: I am going to be showing a friends Keeshond so need the practice :rofl:

I will try!

I get distracted by Neighbours :rofl: and then it finishes and I'm like, shit, it's 7pm!

Hopefully I will see you there :(

:eek: anything to tell me miss???

No, I wish :rofl: I am going to be showing a friends Keeshond so need the practice :p

Bummer I was hoping it was something good! Like a puppy :laugh:

:laugh: Weimlover about going to show training with a non-show dog. I took Kenzie along to one lot :( .

:rofl: Don't tell them they are not show dogs, you'll give them a complex :rofl: I did take Keesha to some when she was younger as I was going to show her in some neutered classes but it never happened :eek:

:( Kenzie thinks after watching her sister in the ring she could have given it a go but midget dogs aren't within breed standard and she is only on limit register so I can't show her as a neuter anyway, and she isn't a neuter yet anyway :eek: .