Hydrobath

Miss B

The barfshop pumps are about $350 for a replacement - I'm not sure if you can use these pumps on other brands, but I've always found those guys great to deal with and I'll be getting my hydrobath from them. I'm not sure how much it costs to have it fitted though. Maybe drop them an email and ask them if they know anyone who can fit it for you or if you need someone to fit it.

Thanks Shell :rolleyes:

Davey Pumps has quoted me $450 for the pump itself, but Mavlab (who manufacture the bath, which is a Conmurra) sell the same pump for $295. They've quoted $200 in labour for their electrician to fit it. Having said that, my Dad is friends with a sparky who lives next door to him, so I think I might get in touch and see if it's something he could do.

We had a pool shop replace our pump many years ago, I dont recall the cost, but they installed all this new piping so that it was easier to remove the pump in the future. No problems since, just the heater keeps karking it, so gave up on that!

We just replaced our old pump with a brand new Davey. The pump cost us $360 and OH is installing it himself. The biggest issue we have had is with a suction leak (i.e air - not water...) I have been telling OH that is probably what it was..... didn't listen to me until he exhausted all other possibilities! :worship:

He should know by now I am always right! :thumbsup: