Obedience Clubs S.a

Can anyone in Adelaide tell me of an obedience club that will accept dogs / pups with C3 vacc only ?

I train out at Gawler and Jazz only has a C3 - didn't have a problem with that, they just asked to see a vac certificate. I thought most clubs just asked to see proof of vaccination, wasn't aware some now wanted more than a C3.

thanks piper, i might try them. I inquired about training at a club in salisbury but they want a C5.

I should clarify I didn't specifically ask, I just rocked up with vaccination cert as I had trained there in the past and showed it to them, nothing was said and I was provided a membership card.

You could possibly try Munno Para as well, they train Monday nights for Obedience and Tuesdays for Agility. There is also Virginia Community Dog Club - a small non DogsSA affiliated club but very good instructors, more "pet focus" than trial focus. Usually a really nice atmosphere out there. I go out there sometimes as well, just because I like it :thumbsup: Wich makes me think it has been a while since I paid them a visit, may do that sometime soon...