Daisy, One Year Ago Today

sumosmum

Daisy left us one year ago today.

Daisy Rainbow Bridge

Our Little Lady

We speak and think of you often Daisy, with a smile on our faces and a tear in our eyes. You have since been joined by Gracie, one of the scary cats. I hope Gracie is behaving herself. Thank you again for the 17years of love and devotion you gave to us, your family. It was a great pleasure to have you with us and you will never be forgotten, always loved. We know you are safe with Rommel and all the other past family members, and one day we will all be together again my sweet girl.

Love you Daisy Girl, RIP. :thumbsup::laugh:

This is Daisy in her favourite party dress. She watched every second while I was making it for her, and never wanted me to take it off her. She went to the bridge wearing her dress, and was cremated in it. I think she would have been pleased to have her party dress with her. :p

post-11189-1240110039_thumb.jpg

Edited by sumosmum

R.I.P Little lady

I wrote this a while ago. To my darling sister Daisy :thumbsup:

From heart to heart,

To beat to beat,

You’ve always been at my feet.

Since I was born,

I never thought,

Our friendship could be torn.

But there comes a time,

Where one must live,

And one must die,

So travel free,

Above the sky,

And it will be your face I can see,

Staring back at me.

Forever gone

But never forgotten

In my heart

You will stay

Until the day

We meet again.

R.I.P Daisy 1991 - 2008

Edited by jaznmont

• 4 weeks later...
Poor old girl. I bet she had a fun 17 years.

Yes, I think she did have a fun 17years RottyLover01, and we all enjoyed those 17years together very much. Thanks. :thumbsup:

It is hard when we lose them, but I wouldn't swap those years together for anything.

Oh, sumosmum one year already. It doesn't seem that long ago. She's still in your heart where all special dogs belong, they are with you forever. Does she visit you in your dreams?

Yes, 1 year already. We still miss her just as much physically, but yes, you are right, she is in our heart forever. And, yes, she does visit often. :thumbsup: Thanks CnR.

Also, every couple of days when I vacum, I still find Daisy hair. I have all hard floors, so I don't know where it comes from or where it hides! :o .....and I don't even mind.........

Edited by sumosmum