New Club - Sunshine Coast Flyball Club

:happydance2:

HELLO

A new flyball club is about to be up and running in the next two weeks on the sunshine coast QLD. PLease contact me if your interested.

All welcome !!

Send me a PM if interested !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by blackborder

:happydance2:

HELLO

A new flyball club is about to be up and running in the next two weeks on the sunshine coast QLD. Training wed nights at 7pm, at Sunshine Coast Dog Obedience Club, Ballinger Park Ballinger Rd BUDERIM QLD 4556 PLease contact me if your interested. All welcome

VERY COOL!! :happydance: Will we be seeing you (even for a look see) at the Million Paws Walk day at UQ. Flyball Fanatics are running a flyball comp which is always heaps of fun with so many people watching.

I'll be there with two black and white BC nutbags. They'll be the only ones in the ring running under 5 seconds, but NOT barking!! :D

I am interested

Though I have to very air headed whippets who sometimes will get a ball for me. But they would love the hurdles

Am more interested in the agility side of things

Is there actually a Sunshine Coast Obedience Club ????

:laugh:

HELLO

A new flyball club is about to be up and running in the next two weeks on the sunshine coast QLD. Training wed nights at 7pm, at Sunshine Coast Dog Obedience Club, Ballinger Park Ballinger Rd BUDERIM QLD 4556 PLease contact me if your interested. All welcome

VERY COOL!! :laugh: Will we be seeing you (even for a look see) at the Million Paws Walk day at UQ. Flyball Fanatics are running a flyball comp which is always heaps of fun with so many people watching.

I'll be there with two black and white BC nutbags. They'll be the only ones in the ring running under 5 seconds, but NOT barking!! :p

The team will not be race ready for a while yet mate - but have fun at million paws walk anyway.

I am interested

Though I have to very air headed whippets who sometimes will get a ball for me. But they would love the hurdles

Am more interested in the agility side of things

Is there actually a Sunshine Coast Obedience Club ????

Hi yes there is a sunshine coast obedience club (actually there are a few). The flyball will be running under the sunshne coast dog odedience club. You whippets sound like they would love flyball, its the ultimate dog sport - and the only team dog sport - dogs just love it.

Why dont you come along and give it a go??

I'd like to try. Golden no experience. What date does it start? Thanks

Hi sunny john

You dont need expereience!!! thats what the beginners class is for!!!

WIll be starting in about 2-3 weeks. With 6 dogs per beginners class - email me (or PM) if your interested

cheeers for now

I'd like to try. Golden no experience. What date does it start? Thanks

Hi sunny john

You dont need expereience!!! thats what the beginners class is for!!!

WIll be starting in about 2-3 weeks. With 6 dogs per beginners class - email me (or PM) if your interested

cheeers for now

Hi again sunny john

Nice to meet you and molly !!! will let you now asap with start date :laugh:

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi

Great to hear

My 2 are embarrassing me in the beginner class

The baby 12 mo whippet - dug her paws in and wouldn't walk half way through the class - had to pick her up under my arm and march her across in front of 4 classes and change her collar, then dragged her back. TOAD

My partner was in another class and the 2 yo whippet feigned not knowing how to sit. She was not putting her precious little toosh on the ground. He got in trouble.

So embarrassing. they have been getting a thorough work out this week 5min 2x per day.

They did look really good in their little jackets - made the babies in a morning on the Sunday - looked really good.

Can't wait to start the fun stuff

[[size="3"]font="Arial"]Hi again Neats!!!

Thast great that you have started your beginners Obiedience class. We are looking forward to meeting you when you come across to flyball!!!!! hand in there tiger - flyball is well worth it :laugh:

cheers black border[/font][/size]