Pal Dentabones

angelsophie

We tried the uh uh and giving him a toy then praising when he chews it. This is something we have done very consistently since he came home. Even the kids do it. The only thing worth not chewing the carpet for was the dentabones :thumbsup:

Its been 11 yrs since i had a puppy lol :rofl: He sooo gorgeous and smart.....just a brat too :eek:

He he :) Continue with the water sprayer. That worked with our dogs years ago.. we only had to take it out and he would stop what he was doing!!! And no, he didn't end up with a fear of water ( I could anticipate that coming fom someone!)

in regards to the carrot, is there a guide to how much or how many carrots a pup can have during the week?

like angelsophie i had been giving them to my dog as a treat for while in the house at night as they kept in entertained and seemed to sooth his teething a little (wasnt so nipping after eating one)

i have our bc half a carrot last night (put a little streak of peanut butter on it to get him interested) and he sat and ate the whole thing in about 30 minutes, alot faster than the denta bone but same end result

sooo after my ramble back to my question, any ideas on how many in a week is safe/health? ie everything in moderation but whats a good guide?

in regards to the carrot, is there a guide to how much or how many carrots a pup can have during the week?

like angelsophie i had been giving them to my dog as a treat for while in the house at night as they kept in entertained and seemed to sooth his teething a little (wasnt so nipping after eating one)

i have our bc half a carrot last night (put a little streak of peanut butter on it to get him interested) and he sat and ate the whole thing in about 30 minutes, alot faster than the denta bone but same end result

sooo after my ramble back to my question, any ideas on how many in a week is safe/health? ie everything in moderation but whats a good guide?

i have to try that too! Its interesting as I was thinking the same thing with teh amount of carrot intake. If humans have too much carrot, they can getting poisoning such that the skin turns a yellowish colour. I guess this poisoning can also happen in dogs as well .....