Holistic Vets

Hi everyone

I am looking at alternatives to standard vets, and have been looking at more holistic vets who are open to raw feeding and offer titre testing etc.

Does anyone have any recommendations in Brisbane (north preferably). I have come across a vet named Kathy Cornack who does house consults, has anyone used her or can recommend her? She offers titre testing at a very reasonable price too.

TIA :thumbsup:

I know you are looking north side so this may not be much help, but.......

Rowan Kilmartin at Animal Options - Ormeau is an excellent vet and a great chiro. In my experience he will use alternative treatments wherever possible, but will turn to conventional science if he thinks it is necessary.

Cheers

Tony

Rowan Kilmartin at Animal Options - Ormeau is an excellent vet and a great chiro. In my experience he will use alternative treatments wherever possible, but will turn to conventional science if he thinks it is necessary.

Cheers

Tony

Thanks Tony. The vet I'm looking at getting to do a house visit actually works at Animal Options one day a week :laugh: So I'm just deciding if I should drive down to Ormeau or get a house visit really.

Cheers

Tony

Thanks Tony. The vet I'm looking at getting to do a house visit actually works at Animal Options one day a week :laugh: So I'm just deciding if I should drive down to Ormeau or get a house visit really.

I'm pretty sure we've seen Kathy when Rowan wasn't available - she was excellent. Have heard the same from another very doggy person.

I like Rowan because he has heaps of experience with working dogs and tells it straight. He charges, but doesn't string you along with treatment that is not going to work or isn't necessary.

Cheers

Tony

I have taken Gabby to see Rowan for Chiro when Doc has been unavailable on two occasions and found him to be a really nice man and very helpfull. He is open minded, seems keen on accupuncture etc.

I also use Animal Options with my guys. Even when you go in for a check up or titre they do a full exam and will correct anything that's out. I just had my two down there last month and Ella's shoulder I think was out a bit and the vet (not rowan but another lady) stretched her out and got it all back where it should be. They also don't mind that you use another vet for your more normal things which is great as it probably is a bit of a trek for many people who head down there.