This Is What The Dobes Were Bred To Do ;-)

Its illegal to crop (not sure about docking) in Poland, however most of the dogs are cropped and docked. Its OK to show a cropped/dock dog there.

Those that want to go and show in some other Euro countires where showing of cropped/docked dog is not legal are starting to get used to the idea that they might have to have a whole dog. But they dont like it.

Ive seen more dogs with natural ears now then what I have seen few years ago.

havent seen one with a tail, most at the show I went to were cropped and docked, some had natural ears, but there were no tails.

Seen a boxer and rottie with a tail at the show.

What do they think about our regulations - no idea, I havent asked, most people I spoke to like their dogs cropped and docked.

Edited by MonElite

Its illegal to crop (not sure about docking) in Poland, however most of the dogs are cropped and docked. Its OK to show a cropped/dock dog there.

Those that want to go and show in some other Euro countires where showing of cropped/docked dog is not legal are starting to get used to the idea that they might have to have a whole dog. But they dont like it.

Ive seen more dogs with natural ears now then what I have seen few years ago.

havent seen one with a tail, most at the show I went to were cropped and docked, some had natural ears, but there were no tails.

Seen a boxer and rottie with a tail at the show.

What do they think about our regulations - no idea, I havent asked, most people I spoke to like their dogs cropped and docked.

Thanks. Amazing what breeders and owners become used to. Even skinny long tails in some breeds.

most people I spoke to like their dogs cropped and docked.

ditto

you lucky lucky lucky ... i hate you ...

*grumbles off*

So Furia is obviously not living up to her name enough I'll have to have a little word in her ear .. or she can come stay with my lot for a while :D they'll teach her some LOVELY habits

Some lovely habits she aready has include bench surfing, putting paws on absulutly everything, she can not come to me without leaping through the air and jumping on me, no matter how hard she tries, its just compulsory to put her oversize paws on me every single time.

She is a top thief, better then Divani and Divani is super good.

She can open the door already as well, at 17 weeks....

Repertoaire includes loud barking to get attention and to initiate play, pawing other dogs and annoying them no end.

She probably can tug all day every day 8 hours straight if given an opportunity. Not that I have tried, but she seems to be willing.

Other things include grabbing of my hands and not letting go, even if I REALLY yelp. Results are clearly visible.

No matter what I have in my hand she has to put her teeth on it. Even if its higher then my head, she will try to jump up to get it.

Oh did I mention that I took her to puppy preschool? All othe doggies did nice stays I had the child with ADD. She has stolen a tug toy from my pocket and we were tugging for most of the class (which was a lot easier then listening to her bark at other dogs and me to play with her), and when she dropped it just for a split second I managed to hide it.

She decided that the vet nurse looks friendly enough and jumped straight onto her lap. The whole 22kg of her jumped.

:confused:

Should she stop living up to her name, you are welcome to have her :)

I dont think she is as fruitloopy as the bitch in the pics but that is extreme :D Furia is just a nice bubbly personality.

17 weeks 22kg

yup .. wanty wanty!!!

thats how a good solid working dobe should be not these swan necked overgrown min pins some people have these days

Edited by Nekhbet

She does have a swan looking neck tho, just like her mother.

But her mother is now well over 40kg, admittedly looking a bit porky, but she was always near the 40's anyway. Im affraid to weigh both of them :rofl:

The males from the litter are now 26kg :)

Oh BTW that Polish bitch was actually quite small, my would tower above it.