Clipper Sharpening Canberra Areas?

Hi, I'm looking for a blade sharpening service, I am in Yass so anywhere from there, Murrumbateman or Canberra. I found a link on here to a place I can post my blades off too, but I am so hopeless at remembering to post stuff so I thought I would see if there is somewhere I can just drop them off. I have a habit of just buying new blades when mine go blunt out of laziness.

Hi, I'm looking for a blade sharpening service, I am in Yass so anywhere from there, Murrumbateman or Canberra. I found a link on here to a place I can post my blades off too, but I am so hopeless at remembering to post stuff so I thought I would see if there is somewhere I can just drop them off. I have a habit of just buying new blades when mine go blunt out of laziness.

Hi hotdoggy,if you decide to post your blades to me,why don't you get a VIP Card on DOL, and then you get a 10% discount as well.

If you keep buying new blades instead of getting them resharpened,you are going to the wrong sharpener,a new blade should be abled to be resharpen at least 50 times before it is no good anymore.

If I can help you with anything please allow me to.

If you ever come down the coast for the day(Moruya Markets) i will do them while you wait,we serve very good coffee,our machine makes all the good noises.(CCCuuuuuSHhhhoo)

Post to me is only a day each way,the very day they get to me is the very day they are back in the same day post,if you go to my site it shows you how to post cheaply,Regards,Nicestman77.