Goodbye Jenna

New Age Outlaw

She wasn't my girl, she belonged to a friend of mine, but Jenna has been part of my life for a long time. I always looked after her when her mum went away, and we shared many moments. She had a wonderful personality; she knew she was better than the rest of us but deigned to share her love anyway. :laugh: This sweet, gentle princess was called to the bridge on Tuesday night, at the age of 12 years, and I was privileged to share her final moments with her mum.

Goodbye Jenna! Please say hello to Dylan, Ernie & Silver for me.

Jennae2.jpg

Such a beautiful kind face. Just gorgeous. :)

To Jenna's family and friends, I am sorry for your loss. :rofl: Looking at that great photo of Jenna, she looks like a girl who captured a lot of hearts and knew a lot of love.

RIP Jenna. :laugh:

She wasn't my girl, she belonged to a friend of mine, but Jenna has been part of my life for a long time. I always looked after her when her mum went away, and we shared many moments. She had a wonderful personality; she knew she was better than the rest of us but deigned to share her love anyway. :) This sweet, gentle princess was called to the bridge on Tuesday night, at the age of 12 years, and I was privileged to share her final moments with her mum.

Goodbye Jenna! Please say hello to Dylan, Ernie & Silver for me.

Jennae2.jpg

What can I say that hasnt been saidAs soon as I saw that face

Gorgeous a credit to her owners, beautiful girl run free.

Hugs to NAO and family of Jenna

J

Jenna, I am sure your mum will miss you lots!

You were such a beautiful soul, and had the patience of a saint to put up with Ty :grouphug:

Enjoy the great greyhound couches in the sky....

Frankie is there to meet you too!