So Proud I Could Burst

After a very enjoyable flyball comp in albury on the weekend I came home with renewed vigour to get Bundy up and running so that I have more than just Bear to run.

Prior to Monday Bundy was only doing 2 jump recalls and fetching a ball over 2 jumps and now he is doing a full 4 jump recall and did a full flyball run with the ball in front of the box! I will start training him on the box once all this is cemented in his big boofa head but for now I am just so happy with how quick he picked it up.

And to make the day even better Leroy, our 6 month old jrt x that we have only had 5 weeks started doing 4 jump recalls also after around 5 minutes of training. He took to it like a duck to water. And Belle my BC was doing full runs. She's a bit of a ditz and we have been training her for awhile now so for her to actually do it was great and a great reward for my OH who is training her.

flyballtraining024.jpg

I got the ball Mum!

flyballtraining032.jpg

And I can even carry it over the jumps

flyballtraining052.jpg

Little Leroy doing a recall from the box

flyballtraining066.jpg

So excited!!

flyballtraining099.jpg

Belle's turn

flyballtraining149.jpg

Thanks guys, the photos came out really well. I'm so happy that Bundy is picking it all up quickly. Bear,my flyball dog, is a rotty x GSD who is 8 in march and although he is running exceptionally well for he age and breed(under 5 seconds) it will be lovely to have another dog to run as well.

I'm enjoying training him up to run, it's nice to run a big boofa who is a little different from all the working dogs out there doing flyball.

Guest Clover

Go pupper dogs :D. They all did exceprionally well, i am one proud Aunty Rhi Rhi.

Edited by Clover

Woooooooo! Good work Bundyboy! :mad

He's doing awesome :D I look forward to running against him, well, except I reckon he'll be a fast one haha

He has the potential to move pretty bloody fast if he puts his mind to it. He is much faster than bear on the straight

so I hope he gets motivated and does well. Even if he plods I'll be happy he is doing it.

He misses you Shoey :( Are you doing Yarram?