Worms ... I Think!

Nichole

My puppy is almost 5 months old now and we wormed him yesterday using Sentinal. This morning i noticed some longish white things in his poo so i googled them and they look a lot like round worms. There was only 2 of them. Should i be worried and take him to the vet? or is this something "normal"?

:laugh:

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

because your pup passed some worms, worm them again in 4 weeks just in case there are still some larvae in the intestines......all people in the house and any other animals should be wormed as well and again in 4 weeks....

no need to worry just keep up with 4weekly worming and follow the advice above...its normal...... :D ..have you wormed him since he was a pup ?? and did he have worms then ??.....If not catching worms is so easy so dont be alarmed.....(just asking only) :laugh:

no need to worry just keep up with 4weekly worming and follow the advice above...its normal...... :love: ..have you wormed him since he was a pup ?? and did he have worms then ??.....If not catching worms is so easy so dont be alarmed.....(just asking only) :laugh:

Thanks everyone for the replies, was a bit worried for a while there..!... we have always wormed him when we should and has been wormed since a pup. Will worm him in another 4 weeks and hopefully we wont have this trouble again!...

Thanks everyone

EXCELLENT ;) ......i would just keep doing what you are....Its the cycle you have to break and kill...........i call worms spaghetti... :o ....If you are worried call the vet and maybe you could re-worm in 2 weeks.....no harm in asking..