Werribee Obedience Dog Club

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just sent a couple of entries in the other day for both of my girls :) Should be good for a laugh again :mad

If you let me know your name and breed of dogs I can make sure I get your entry if you like.

And trialling is always a bit of a laugh. I know some days if I don't laugh I will cry!

I just sent a couple of entries in the other day for both of my girls :thumbsup: Should be good for a laugh again :(

If you let me know your name and breed of dogs I can make sure I get your entry if you like.

And trialling is always a bit of a laugh. I know some days if I don't laugh I will cry!

I have 2 Rottie bitches in open (both trials).

Both of my girls always have a great time when they work, especially my older girl Bliss, she's 7 going on 2, quite a lot of "enthusiam" :cheer: She's just back from maternity leave after an 18 month break and still as nuts as ever :D

I just sent a couple of entries in the other day for both of my girls :thumbsup: Should be good for a laugh again :cheers:

I have 2 Rottie bitches in open (both trials).

Both of my girls always have a great time when they work, especially my older girl Bliss, she's 7 going on 2, quite a lot of "enthusiam" ;) She's just back from maternity leave after an 18 month break and still as nuts as ever :cry:

Well as of yet I haven't received your entries. Will let you know if I haven't got them by about Thurs.

As long as they are having a good time thats the main thing!

Hi All,

Just a quick update, Rottisliebe I have received your entries!

Weibritty I received your hand delivered ones last night. Thanks for that!

As for everyone else. Come on, get your entries in, they close this Sunday!

Lots of great food on offer. Great raffle prizes and some great prizes overall on offer!

I have also updated the list of Sashes.

Edited by Melody

Would have liked to enter this one, particulary with extra Staffy prizes etc, but one of the kids birthday parties are on that day.

I may look at Gisborne, maybe Southern and FOO trial.

There is always next year. We always have a Highest Scoring Staffy in Trial both AM and PM unfortunately it doesn't get given away much as there is very rarely a staffy entered!