A Little Brag For Daisy

huski

I would be very proud. I have seen more than one Beagle on "Nose Drive" and it is as if their ears have fallen off!

The most important consequence of training is not how well you do in the ring or how many passes you get. It is have a dog obeying a command in an instant and saving a life.

So today when she got out into the street and picked up a scent I was so worried about catching her, I ran out after her and called out 'here!' (which is the recall command I use for TID). Daisy stopped scenting, span around and ran at full pelt back towards me, sitting nicely in front of me :cheer: I was so proud of her and relieved that I almost cried :laugh: I don't think she's ever recalled off a scent so quickly before, ever.

I know it's not a big brag ...

It is a big brag, Huski. You've worked hard and done well. I know exactly how you feel and you deserve to swell with pride. Keep up the great work :laugh:.

:eek:

Guess what, Bec. Nuevo qualified in his CCD ring tonight! We didn't do as well as I would have liked by 82 out of a 100 is nothing to hang your head about. I am SO thrilled with my little man. :D

Now THAT is a brag!! :thumbsup: Go Nuevo!!!! That's fantastic!!!! I wish I'd been there, you told me it was tomorrow :)

Did you get it on video? 82 out of 100 is a great score!

Edited by huski

Guess what, Bec. Nuevo qualified in his CCD ring tonight! We didn't do as well as I would have liked by 82 out of a 100 is nothing to hang your head about. I am SO thrilled with my little man. :D

Now THAT is a brag!! :thumbsup: Go Nuevo!!!! That's fantastic!!!! I wish I'd been there, you told me it was tomorrow :)

Did you get it on video? 82 out of 100 is a great score!

OH! I'm sorry...I also have a Confirmation Show tomorrow. I must have gotten the days confused - please forgive me. I'm pretty thrilled about it and I can't wait to show the Beagle Breeders at the show tomorrow the qualy card. Yes, all things considered 82 out of 100 is fantastic.

No video. :thumbsup:

OH! I'm sorry...I also have a Confirmation Show tomorrow. I must have gotten the days confused - please forgive me. I'm pretty thrilled about it and I can't wait to show the Beagle Breeders at the show tomorrow the qualy card. Yes, all things considered 82 out of 100 is fantastic.

No video. :)

Awww :laugh::rofl: I had to go to a 21st tonight anyway.

I will have to come along to one of the ring run outs when Daisy is ready and you can show us how its done :thumbsup: :D

You should be thrilled! That's a fantastic achievement :thumbsup:

Edited by huski