Information On Vet. Please

Can anyone in South Australia tell me if they know of Dr Julie Hearn, who was a vet at Port Noarlunga. I heard today that she has bought the practice where I always take my dogs. Just wanted some feedback on her please. I'm a bit upset because I had got used to the vet. I take my dogs to regularly and have lots of faith in him, so it was a shock to hear that he has moved too far away from me to keep taking them, especially in cases of emergency.

Hi there,

I am going to miss Julie as a vet and am thinking that driving to where she is now is a definite likelihood for me.

If you want a vet who is sensitive to your pet and your needs, a vet who takes the time to listen, very good at getting back to you for results, to check out how your pet is. Great memory of you and your pet too. Out of all the vets I have seen I wouldn't want to see anyone else and I always made a point of requesting her above anyone else!! I love her! Shes the best!

Hope this gives you a description, please feel free to ask if there are any specific queries you have! I would definitely encourage giving her a go!