Dried Green Lipped Muscles

Skye2

Hi

I wanted to try some dried green lipped muscles for a supplement for my dog. I was wondering if anyone uses them, does your dog like them and where do you buy them from (online). I tried the Fish for Dogs treat and my dog loves them although they are very expensive but I wanted the muscles for the glucosamine component as opposed to the omega content.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Aussie Dogs

I feed my girls Glyde powder on their breakfast every morning and they also get a green lipped mussel and a piece of shark cartilage daily.

One of my girls that has been diagnosed with HD isn't too fussed on the mussels and will only eat them whens he feels like it. My other girl whom I suspect HD but haven't xrayed LOVES the mussels and steals my other girls when she spits it out.

Both LOVE the shark cartilage.

I feed my girls Glyde powder on their breakfast every morning and they also get a green lipped mussel and a piece of shark cartilage daily.

One of my girls that has been diagnosed with HD isn't too fussed on the mussels and will only eat them whens he feels like it. My other girl whom I suspect HD but haven't xrayed LOVES the mussels and steals my other girls when she spits it out.

Both LOVE the shark cartilage.

Hi Erin

Where do you get the green lipped mussels from?

Off topic, thanks for your help with the nails clippers a month or so back. They are going great and clip the dogs nails every saturday morning, with liver treats of course. All three dogs now have beautiful nails. Sheer magic clippers are great!!!