Puppy Preschool

ZooBird

does anyone know anywhere to take a puppy to preschool in the southwest area?? We are new to the area and I think the place we took our previous dogs to is too far away. I have a while to find somewhere but thought I'd put the question out there now.

Thanks!

Zoobird - nice to meet you. We're SW Sydney also. Just outside of Liverpool.

The best vet around here is in St Andrews. His name is Mario - and seriously...he's amazing!!!!

Shop 10/91 Ballantrae Drive, St Andrews, NSW 2566

p: 9820-2711

I'm sure they also do a puppy pre-school too. I need to call them today regarding that. I'll let you know.

Thanks guys I will ring all of the places and enquire. He/she will be a bullmastiff pup - do they class them together on size?? I would of thought it would be good for him/her to mix with all size dogs??

Tis-me where are you exactly?? what sort of pup do you have?

in between liverpool and ingleburn - will be looking for a new vet also so was hoping someone could recommend a vet too!

I would suggest going out to Luci Ellem's. She is at Austral, so that wouldn't be too far for you.

http://www.camarna.com/main.htm

Vet wise Marilyn & Jim Gill's

Austral Vet Clinic - Shop 4 Edmonson Ave AUSTRAL (02) 6906 9312

I can second these recommendations for both puppy pre-school and the fantastic vets used by all the breeders in the south west and from further afield than that as well.

The puppy pre-school is indoors with puppies on lead so no need to have classes for different sizes. It is designed to teach you how to train your puppy and is NOT a "free for all" where puppies can terrorise each other. The idea is to teach the puppies to respond to training in the presence of other puppies not to just let them play. So very different from the average one run by vets who know bugger all about the correct way to train a dog.