Oooh A Brag!

EISHUND

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
We are absolutely thrilled to share such a wondeful brag from last nights show at EP, Manly & Districts Ch Show! :(

Our gorgeous White Swiss Shepherd Dog "Thor", Vallgardens Ghostly Gladiator (imp swd) won under Mr E J Forbes;

BABY PUPPY IN SHOW!

To the best of our knowledge, this is the first time ever in Australia the breed has won a class in show! :offtopic:

Still on cloud nine & so excited, we are still pinching ourselves :offtopic: Such an awesome achievement for the breed! :laugh:

Huge thankyou to everyone that gave us congrats at the show & a giant thank you to the judge for putting up a new breed!

And of course the biggest thanks goes to his breeder Eva-Liz for sending us such a wonderful puppy! :thumbsup:

When I get the photos back, I'll post them up!

We are absolutely thrilled to share such a wondeful brag from last nights show at EP, Manly & Districts Ch Show! :(

Our gorgeous White Swiss Shepherd Dog "Thor", Vallgardens Ghostly Gladiator (imp swd) won under Mr E J Forbes;

BABY PUPPY IN SHOW!

To the best of our knowledge, this is the first time ever in Australia the breed has won a class in show! :offtopic:

Still on cloud nine & so excited, we are still pinching ourselves :offtopic: Such an awesome achievement for the breed! :laugh:

Huge thankyou to everyone that gave us congrats at the show & a giant thank you to the judge for putting up a new breed!

And of course the biggest thanks goes to his breeder Eva-Liz for sending us such a wonderful puppy! :thumbsup:

BABY PUPPY IN SHOW!