Oooh A Brag!

EISHUND

We are absolutely thrilled to share such a wondeful brag from last nights show at EP, Manly & Districts Ch Show! :cheers:

Our gorgeous White Swiss Shepherd Dog "Thor", Vallgardens Ghostly Gladiator (imp swd) won under Mr E J Forbes;

BABY PUPPY IN SHOW!

To the best of our knowledge, this is the first time ever in Australia the breed has won a class in show! :birthday:

Still on cloud nine & so excited, we are still pinching ourselves :cheers: Such an awesome achievement for the breed! :cheer:

Huge thankyou to everyone that gave us congrats at the show & a giant thank you to the judge for putting up a new breed!

And of course the biggest thanks goes to his breeder Eva-Liz for sending us such a wonderful puppy! :champagne:

When I get the photos back, I'll post them up!

Edited by LuvMyWhiteShep

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:champagne::birthday::cheers: WOW what a win hope there is many more :cheer::cheers:

:cheer: Tarakay, we'll cross our fingers!

Huge congrats :drink:

I saw you wandering around with them, they both look stunning!

Thanks PC, Bilbo asked me if you were there last night, but I wasn't sure :laugh: now I know, you were! We need to teach Thor's sister to not be so feral though :clap:

Huge congrats :laugh:

I saw you wandering around with them, they both look stunning!

Thanks PC, Bilbo asked me if you were there last night, but I wasn't sure :laugh: now I know, you were! We need to teach Thor's sister to not be so feral though :wave:

If you see a yellow gazebo set up by the gundog ring then I'm there :rofl: I'll be there next Saturday (9th). Would love to meet them one day.

CONGRATULATIONS

So happy for you LMWS. You so deserve this with your lovely imports. May there be many more.

Hugs from all of us here

Thank you so much FS, it sure has been a long journey to get here, and can't be happier! I truly hope it continues! Hugs 2 your crew!

Was just a shame that Fanuilos & Arawyn weren't here to share our boys win in person.

If you see a yellow gazebo set up by the gundog ring then I'm there :laugh: I'll be there next Saturday (9th). Would love to meet them one day.

LOL, well I shouldn't be able to miss a yellow gazebo, yep, I'll be there on the 9th! :laugh:

So Ange was this a white show OR are we talking the all in type show with black and tans and stuff?????????????????????????????????????????

:rofl: A 'real' show, the all breeds type! :rofl:

:rofl::wave::rofl::laugh::laugh::hug: That is really great news Ange!!!!! Bet you raised some eyebrows lol....so now when I get my show puppy I will get to see you in the same ring