Help With Registration Names - Parti(party) Theme

Partipaws

Looks like you've named them, that was quick - I saw their profiles :thumbsup:

Not quite still have the last one to name - I just put their profiles on - I will change the names if they do not get registered with the first choice!

I am rushing the registration as 1) I wanted to enter one into the baby puppy sweepstakes at the easter show as I am already out there showing that day as the poms are on the same day the 10th of April and 2) we are now faced with moving house, bit rushy with that too so any pups I do not retain will need to be sold around 12 weeks of age so thought I would get it done. Had I known we were moving I would not have mated my girl but so far now that we are the timing is pretty perfect as the pups are coming on to six weeks of age and will be ready for their new homes in another couple of weeks, but i will try and hold onto them till 12 weeks..... we will see....

Thank you all again for your help!!!

So far we have the names:

Partipaws Tattoo Teddy

Partipaws Nudgenudge Winkwink

and lastly..... we are still working on it - LOL

I think I will be keeping Tattoo teddy - he has been my pick since they were born, he is so lovely looking, he has the most wonderful big thick coat coming through which is nicely textured which many parti's lack, he is also nice and solid in bone which was something I was trying to improve on and has the most loveliest face, short nose, nice ears with lots of ear coat and really looks like a teddy bear.... he is short and compact in body and so far I am thrilled with how he is turning out.... I would have loved to kept the two well marked boys (Nudge and Teddy) but I am a little concerned with the bite of the other boy (Nudge) so might have to stick with my decision as Teddy is just perfect in my eyes and has a correct bite at this point in time!!!! So the other two will be registered on Limited due to nudge's bite and Squirts colouring.

post-23538-1263438202_thumb.jpg

Looks like you've named them, that was quick - I saw their profiles :laugh:

Not quite still have the last one to name - I just put their profiles on - I will change the names if they do not get registered with the first choice!

I am rushing the registration as 1) I wanted to enter one into the baby puppy sweepstakes at the easter show as I am already out there showing that day as the poms are on the same day the 10th of April and 2) we are now faced with moving house, bit rushy with that too so any pups I do not retain will need to be sold around 12 weeks of age so thought I would get it done. Had I known we were moving I would not have mated my girl but so far now that we are the timing is pretty perfect as the pups are coming on to six weeks of age and will be ready for their new homes in another couple of weeks, but i will try and hold onto them till 12 weeks..... we will see....

I wasn't asking you to justify why you had named them so quickly :thumbsup: I was just saying you'd named them :rofl:

I hope the house move goes well and without too much fuss!

thats ok I was just telling you anyway in case people started to think I was rushing to sell them??

As I have found out on here people jump to other conclusions so thought I would explain the situation before someone started flaming me LOL!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you for the well wishes with house moving - gosh it is stressful - we are doing the selling up and buying a new house - hope it runs smoothly and we do not get left stranded looking for a house to buy - renting would be hard with the amount of dogs we have - well we do not have many compared to some as we are only just starting out - we have 4 adult poms, one which lives with my parents - and of course the 3 pups at the moment!!! But i think it is best to move them on when they are old enough given my decision stays to hold on to teddy - it will be stressful on them with the whole moving homes thing too.