Obedience Clubs Brisbane

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will keep an eye out for you Nic :laugh: We are supposed to be in the earlier 7pm advanced class but I don't think I will make that one tonight so we'll be back in the later class three.

Let's all cross our fingers that we don't get rained out tonight!

I shall be there tonight with Saxon and Myf not sure if i am instructing tonight if i am not i will be in Class 1 with the rat bag Myf and hopefully in the Advanced Class with Sax. Keeping fingers crossed that it is not rained out tonight :laugh: and i shall see you all tonight for the start of training.

Yes the BOM does not look good right now :thumbsup: i work about 10 mins away from Chermside and it has just started raining hopefully with Metro being in what we like to call the Vortex ie if it is raining somewhere else usually it is not raining at Metro.

Keeping fingers crossed that the rain will hold off till after training finishes but who knows and besides if you trial you have to train in all kinds of weather as you never know what you get.

Daisy and I will be there :thumbsup: Will you have Boo, Cat?

email said leave the pups at home for the first meet, so we'll do that :(

Hehe - we attended that one last week so will have Sophie with me this week - be sure to come and introduce yourself! Sophie is the stunningly gorgeous GSD with the pink collar, pink lead and pink rhinestone nametag, hehe. I'm a mean mum (-: