Gsd X Alaskan Mal?

N@Dog

Definitely GSD/LAB I had one as a child (35+ years ago LOL) he looked like a white GSD with floppy ears though.

How old is your boy? He looks quite well grown. Did you get him from a pet shop recently or have you had him for a while now?

He looks a sweet dog.

@LizT he is 2 years old now (in febuary), he is huge tho, like his not a tall dog, but he has a massive body, we thought he was just fat but his actually showing a few ribs (at times) but just has a huge body and not very tall.

yea when duke past it was hard as. the pet shop were we got him paied ALL the vet bills ($800 fomr just 2 days) and gave us a full refund so financially we got coverd but id rather no refuned and spent $800 to have my dog back....but thats life :thumbsup:

thanks or your opinions on Abrham (my other dog) guys :thumbsup: im sure his gsd and lab too now.

@LizT he is 2 years old now (in febuary), he is huge tho, like his not a tall dog, but he has a massive body, we thought he was just fat but his actually showing a few ribs (at times) but just has a huge body and not very tall.

yea when duke past it was hard as. the pet shop were we got him paied ALL the vet bills ($800 fomr just 2 days) and gave us a full refund so financially we got coverd but id rather no refuned and spent $800 to have my dog back....but thats life :thumbsup:

thanks or your opinions on Abrham (my other dog) guys :thumbsup: im sure his gsd and lab too now.

I'm very glad to hear that the petshops half did something right here.

N@Dog, next time you're ready for a puppy (and Parvo is no longer on your property) please consider a registered breeder and papers. best of luck mate with Abrham, He looks like my sister's dog Mackenzie. :laugh:

yea cheers man, yea nah i will DEFINETLY be getting my new pup from a registerd breeder WITH papers. but that cant change the fact i want duke back! never seen red and blue amstaff with light blue eyes...... :laugh:

:o thnks guys