Amazon Or Dogwise

Erny

Rozzy - Thank you so much for that link. The price is excellent given no shipping costs. I've placed my order with them. Appreciate that. :thumbsup:

I feel a bit guilty for cancelling the arrangement for MDBA to get the book in for me (refer my telephone message on your answer machine, Steve), but I hope you understand.

Cheers

Erny

ETA: I could easily while away a bit of time watching people buying from around the world and seeing where all the dog mad people live LOL

thats O.K. But it still would have been cheaper from us.

thats O.K. But it still would have been cheaper from us.

I know Steve and I'll certainly remember that for the next time.

But I guess in this instance I'll have it sooner - my fault, as I've had it in my mind to get but time snuck away on me.

Thanks Megan. That's an excellent tool to use :laugh:. Would've saved me a heap of time leaping from one to another to another. I'll keep a note of that for the next time I am searching for book/s.

The Book Depository turned out the cheapest of the sellers they have registered with them. :thumbsup:

MDBA have arrangements that can provide a pretty good deal too, so it would pay checking in with them as well. :rofl:

Edited by Erny

Some great book stores I didn't know about here. Won't tell my OH! I usually buy from Amazon and find they usually deliver quite quickly.

It's a good book Erny with some great information in training and living with blind dogs, I've had it for a while but can't remember where I got it from!! :thumbsup: