Snot Dramas.

disorder

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much. :D

He is doing ok, pretty much acting like nothing is wrong with him :D still has a bit of a wobble happening and dragging his toes ever so slightly, but he doesn't seem to be in any pain or discomfort which is good.

I bought a babys play pen off ebay, but I looked at the photo and didn't read the dimensions correctly which is a pain, so it's not much bigger than his crate which is the main reason why I bought it so he could still be confined yet still have a bit of room to muck around in...oh well.

But, so far so good. I'm just glad to have my Snot monster back to semi normal. :laugh:

IMG_0503.jpg

Awww he's doing the frenchie sad eyes to convince you to let him out.

Good that he's getting better day by day. You may find the toe dragging never fully recovers. Calli kind drags her right paw occassionally. We're going to start swimming shortly to help stop some muscle wastage she has happening... might be worth considering for Snot once he's recovered to help with rebuilding his strength.

We'll have to have a broken frenchie catch up once he's been released from confinement.

He'd like that sparky!

Yeah, we have a pool and he has a life jacket but when I have tried to get him to swim before he refuses to paddle!

He just goes completely stiff in the water, and I have to support his whole weight so he doesn't sink :D

• 2 weeks later...