Dog's Life Magazine

mutt lover

It's got my brother's young male staffy in it

What page is it on will have to go buy it now your brother should get them to send him the photo how nice.

11 years ago I sent in a letter regarding my experience with a dog attack re my dog getting killed and for people to be more responsible they sent me a lovely letter back and a free copy of the magazine, I should buy this issue and make Lady watch the dog training video as I think she's watched the owner training one! ;)

What page is it on will have to go buy it now your brother should get them to send him the photo how nice.

11 years ago I sent in a letter regarding my experience with a dog attack re my dog getting killed and for people to be more responsible they sent me a lovely letter back and a free copy of the magazine, I should buy this issue and make Lady watch the dog training video as I think she's watched the owner training one! :)

My brother's staffy is in the training video, with Sidney Arrons. It was when he was a little pup, he's about 7 months old now

Edited by taters

11 years ago I sent in a letter regarding my experience with a dog attack re my dog getting killed and for people to be more responsible they sent me a lovely letter back and a free copy of the magazine, I should buy this issue and make Lady watch the dog training video as I think she's watched the owner training one! :)

My brother's staffy is in the training video, with Sidney Arrons. It was when he was a little pup, he's about 7 months old now

Aw how nice for your brother, Staffy's are great dogs, thanks for sharing.