Foster Crers And A Buddy Needed

Steve

We are currently looking for one or two Foster Carers in Brisbane for a couple of Huskys .This would be for a couple of months and expenses covered due to a marriage break up.

We also need someoen in the ACT Braddon area to take in a Cav for a couple of months while a house which has been burnt down is rebuilt as the owner has to stay in accommodation which doesnt allow the dog to be there.Expenses will be covered.

Im also after someone in the Taree area who can make contact with an elderly lady in her mid 80's who owns a medium sized well behaved dog to let her know that someone in her area is able to be contacted if she falls ill or has an accident to watch out for it until PACERS can get in as she is concerned her family will not do the right thing by the dog.

If anyone is able to give us a hand on these please phone me asap 0269276707

Julie

We are currently looking for one or two Foster Carers in Brisbane for a couple of Huskys .This would be for a couple of months and expenses covered due to a marriage break up.

We also need someoen in the ACT Braddon area to take in a Cav for a couple of months while a house which has been burnt down is rebuilt as the owner has to stay in accommodation which doesnt allow the dog to be there.Expenses will be covered.

Im also after someone in the Taree area who can make contact with an elderly lady in her mid 80's who owns a medium sized well behaved dog to let her know that someone in her area is able to be contacted if she falls ill or has an accident to watch out for it until PACERS can get in as she is concerned her family will not do the right thing by the dog.

If anyone is able to give us a hand on these please phone me asap 0269276707

Julie

I just wanted to tell part of our elderly lady's story so none think its a huge ask.

The lady has a Japanese spitz and its her whole life .Until last Christmas she assumed if anything happened to her that her daughter who lives in the newcastle area would ensure the dog was safe and well looked after.She went home to the daughters house for Christmas with her dog and the dog was attacked by her daughters dog.As a result the son in law has told them that under no condition is any other dog ever allowed on the property. She is afraid that unless someone else can be contacted in an emergency that her dog will be PTS or surrendered to the pound . She is elderly but is stilll very much self sufficient so its not an ask for someone to be there for her on a daily basis etc - All we are looking for is for someone who understand the human animal bond who can go and meet her and leave her their contact details so they can be contacted if something goes wrong until we can be sure the dog stays safe for her. This is a huge stress for this lady and its keeping her awake and worrying so please all we need is someone to be a contact person not to do anything unless its an emergency.

Hi Julie,

I'm not sure if Fiona (DOL fiona mills) is in a position to take in another at the moment but she is carer for Canberra Pooch Rescue and I know she has a soft spot for the cavs.

Maybe worth a PM if no other offers are at hand.

We have someone who has put their hand up for the Cav Ive put them in touch with each other so will wait and see if its suitable first. If not Ill give her a yell.

Thanks Julie