Groomer Has It Starting On Foxtel Tonight

*Heidi*

Just wondering if anyone is going to watch "Groomer has it" on foxtel tonight

It is on Animal Planet @ 7.30 (relpayed on friday & Sat also at different times)

The search for the next Groomer of the Year begins! Twelve new groomers trek toward the Dog House when they get whisked away by Nemo the Messenger Dog to their first Quick Sniff Challenge - grooming St Bernards, but only with household tools they find in the neighbourhood. The next day, the groomers work in teams of three to showcase their creative grooming skills, transforming poodles into works of art. Judges Joey Villani, Xavier Santiago, and Dr Karen Halligan return to critique the presentations, and once again, one groomer fails to make the cut.

I watched the last series when it was on and thought some of the people were funny,

just wondering if i was the only one who watched it. I was a little excited when i found the new series

starts tonight. :thumbsup:

It clashes with Dexter!

Will record it :laugh:

I record dexter on the station that runs 2 hours later, is it called showcase plus 2 or something, could not miss Dexter :angel:

Not sure what times for other states or if QLD are behind us in times but I was talking Vic times, sorry for the confusion.

Not sure what times for other states or if QLD are behind us in times but I was talking Vic times, sorry for the confusion.

Nah that's cool, thought I'd mention it just in case any QLD DOLers missed it :hug:

Enjoying this season so much already :hug:

I've set it to record....and series linked it so I get all the episodes!?! :thumbsup:

Can you please tell me how do I series link it?

set an episode to record then press the green button to series link ...it will set itself to record the whole series (unless they keep us hanging months for the final episode like they did last time!?!)