Dogs Collars

oakeydoak1

I have my Working Dog collars etc in the range you will see on the website and of course would do a deal on a bulk order.

I am also so horrified by the quality and prices of some of the nylon things you see around (at about the same price of my cheaper leather ones too usually!!!) that I am thinking about adding something to the range in a quality synthetic, probably imported...

I have my Working Dog collars etc in the range you will see on the website and of course would do a deal on a bulk order.

I am also so horrified by the quality and prices of some of the nylon things you see around (at about the same price of my cheaper leather ones too usually!!!) that I am thinking about adding something to the range in a quality synthetic, probably imported...

thanks I will have a look. The nylon ones definately dont last!

• 3 months later...

If you are looking for a show collar and lead or just a great Stafford collar, I would highly recommend Hide & Collars, The Staffordshire Bull Terrier Shop and A & E Collars

Hide and Collars - Excellent collars makers HIDE AND COLLARS

page1.jpg

hc5.jpg

hc7.jpg

hc20.jpg

hc21.jpg

lbhc1.jpg

large02.jpg

1292.jpg

clinchleather_LB2CR.jpg

A & E Collars and Leads A & E COLLARS

wp31dad075_05.jpg

The Staffordshire Bull Terrier Shop

the stafford shop

The original Staffordshire Bull Terrier Shop based at Darlaston in West Midlands has been established for more than 27 years manufacturing Collars, Leads and Harnesses in the traditional way, using only the finest English Bridle Leather.

Using solid brass studs, buckles and dees, the best quality English Bridle Leather is Double Hand Stitched to ensure strong long lasting quality products

Tel: 0121 556 5528 Mobile: 07949 555401 Hand Made explained

Beware, when you see collars and leads advertised as hand made, this does not necessarily mean hand stitched ALL collars and leads supplied by The Staffordshire Bull Terrier Shop are individually hand stitched there is no machine stitching at all, using the finest English Bridle leathers and heavily waxed heavy duty thread you are assured of getting the very best quality collars, leads and harnesses at affordable prices.

Edited by soverenstaff

THE STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIER SHOP

Welcome to

The Staffordshire Bull Terrier Shop

The original Staffordshire Bull Terrier Shop based at Darlaston in West Midlands has been established for more than 27 years manufacturing Collars, Leads and Harnesses in the traditional way, using only the finest English Bridle Leather.

Using solid brass studs, buckles and dees, the best quality English Bridle Leather is Double Hand Stitched to ensure strong long lasting quality products

Hand Made explained

Beware, when you see collars and leads advertised as hand made, this does not necessarily mean hand stitched ALL collars and leads supplied by The Staffordshire Bull Terrier Shop are individually hand stitched there is no machine stitching at all, using the finest English Bridle leathers and heavily waxed heavy duty thread you are assured of getting the very best quality collars, leads and harnesses at affordable prices.

lead-1.jpg

lead-4.jpg

h2-200.jpg

lead-1.jpg

lead-5.jpg

h2-200.jpg

e-1.jpg

e-3.jpg

e-5.jpg

Wow, they are some beautiful collars. All the leather ones I've always bought have gone hard and cracked. Maybe the quality wasn't as good. Some of those look girly enough to put on my Shih Tzu :laugh:

Hide and collars wont crack, all you need is to put some leather balm on every 6 months or so. This lady make collars for all dogs, and is excellent in her craft.

Thanks for the plug, but I'd imagine the OP has found a supplier by now, it's an old thread!

[MonElite, that dog belongs to another DOLer and them's fighting words!! :shrug:]

10031303253203_282x318_main_sweetheart1.jpg

Well i just cannot win, LOL, but i do love your stuff, The Sweetheart is lovely i wouldnt mind one for my new stafford bitch, do you do collar and lead sets?. :laugh:

10031303253203_282x318_main_sweetheart1.jpg

Edited by soverenstaff

[MonElite, that dog belongs to another DOLer and them's fighting words!! :thumbsup: ]
Mon.

:thanks:

Im kennel blind and only love my own dogs. "maternal" instincts tell me my child is the preetiest and looks best dressed in that collar.

Sorry Knuckles :laugh: