K9 Force Workshop In Melboune

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Otherwise, what about KCC Park.

Not sure how that will go. When Pro-K9 and K9 Force ran a 3-day workshop there, I received a worrying phone call from KCC Park about 2 weeks before the scheduled date. They informed me they'd received complaints from members that K9 Force has PPCollars on his website. They told us they didn't want us using them. No probs - it was a "drive training" workshop (positive). They told us they didn't want us selling them. No probs. They told us they didn't want us to speak about them.

They, or one of the Members, called the RSPCA on us.

The RSPCA was impressed with the behaviour of all the dogs there :thumbsup::( .

The RSPCA Officer went on to mention that his own dog wouldn't be as well behaved, laying in amongst the group.

Edited by Erny

ohh i remember that Erny... He was a nice fella that inspector... The dogs were that cold they couldn't move or muck around.... LOL... That and after all day saturday, the dogs were exhausted.

I enjoyed that event... Any chance Pro K9 can team up again with K9 Force???

Can I suggest Woofpurnay would be better... The vets and staff are much more open minded...

I enjoyed that event... Any chance Pro K9 can team up again with K9 Force???

We have talked about it. I had other things on my plate at the time. But I think that if Steve is still of mind for it, it could be on the cards. Just not sure when yet.

What would you want covered when we do?

ETA: Sorry, Steve. Perhaps this should be a separate thread.

Edited by Erny