Boarding Kennel Reccomendations In Brisbane

Jake-K9

Hi folks,

I have searched but after trawling through 6 pages of results with nothing that really fits the bill I guess I will have to post...

I have a 3yo malinois who is my little mate and usually comes just about everywhere I am able to take him, however I am looking at going on a few overnight trips (and some possibly longer) this year, and will not be able to take him with me :(

I am currently living in the Ipswich area but would be willing to travel to the right kennel, so if anyone knows of a good place around Brissie, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could let me know :)

Thanks!

Hi folks,

I have searched but after trawling through 6 pages of results with nothing that really fits the bill I guess I will have to post...

I have a 3yo malinois who is my little mate and usually comes just about everywhere I am able to take him, however I am looking at going on a few overnight trips (and some possibly longer) this year, and will not be able to take him with me :)

I am currently living in the Ipswich area but would be willing to travel to the right kennel, so if anyone knows of a good place around Brissie, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could let me know :(

Thanks!

I could never give enough praise for The Pines Pet Resort. My dogs didn't really care that I left them and I was really happy with the 'reports' I got of the dogs daily routine when I got them back. They are up the coast a fair way from you (up near australia zoo) but I think they are worth the drive. They are booked out well in advance for all the major holidays, so get in quick if you have specific dates in mind

• 2 weeks later...

Moggil Pet Motel. I havent had my dogs there, but I have been shown around by the owner. I was introduced to him by a mutual friend. I needed some advice on a kennel I had in NSW. The kennels were impressive and he was a lovely man. I wouldnt have any hesitation in putting my dogs with him.