ellz

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've actually entered some shows! :driving:
just had to get the glasses to make sure I was reading correctly!!!! come on girl need details what shows?!?!? PS if you still want to enter Combined Breeds that closed on the 6th February they are accepting entries due to the gazette being late!!!

Well then, there's another!! :provoke:

I'll drop the entries into Lizzie's place when I'm out and about tomorrow!

I've sent off entries for Brighton! :driving:

See I is in the know! Great work. Knew you could do it, when is bad Alice's first show?!

:eek: Bad Alice is actually nice in the most WICKED way! :(

Take a look at the expression on her face...it is very much a "not MY bone you don't!". :laugh: She was also growling. Not loudly enough that everybody could hear but she was definitely rumbling!

My father said his dogs have only just come out from under his bed after our brief visit the other day with Bad Alice (or MALICE as Mr Ellz calls her) and the last 3 terrorists! :D

Well I read this an hour or so ago, and I am finally able to put pen to paper now :cheer:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, about time you pulled your finger out, girly :mad

Looking forward to having "Malice" cuddles, (Aint Mr Ellz funny to come up with that name, I bet he thinks he's a real card for inventing that name :eek::eat::eek: ...).

If you is in town on dis Sat, we have a show that "Malice" could/would be older enough to enter, so come over and see us, pweeeease...

I fibbed! :dancingelephant:

Was lovely to catch up with my bonded friend Rajacadoo-doo-doo, the Misses Rajacadoo-doo-doo and the wonderful Mr Rajacadoo-doo-doo!

And Mrs Firestone needs to get her peepers checked! :(:)

I nearly fell out of the car when I realised it was you there. Thats terrible to that to me :champagne:

I think I was so shell shocked from all the lies I overheard from outside ring 2, thats why I was temporarily unfocused

I fibbed! :cheer:

Was lovely to catch up with my bonded friend Rajacadoo-doo-doo, the Misses Rajacadoo-doo-doo and the wonderful Mr Rajacadoo-doo-doo!

And Mrs Firestone needs to get her peepers checked! :dancingelephant::)

I nearly fell out of the car when I realised it was you there. Thats terrible to that to me :cheer:

I think I was so shell shocked from all the lies I overheard from outside ring 2, thats why I was temporarily unfocused

:champagne: What I did to you was no worse than what Mrs Rajacadoo-doo-doo did to me!!! I think it is fairly safe to say that pretty much everybody who was at the Specials Ring knows who Roger is now! :cheers:

ROIGHT!! Methinks you need to spill!!!! Enquiring minds wanna know who is telling lies now and what they are!!!! :thumbsup:

Editing to add: Bad Alice had a bath, blow dry and clip/trim today. I was moving her out on the lead and somebody who shall remain nameless but who wouldn't be hard to identify commented "she almost looks classy". :(

Edited by ellz

I fibbed! :D

And Mrs Firestone needs to get her peepers checked! :cheer::champagne:

I nearly fell out of the car when I realised it was you there. Thats terrible to that to me :p

;) What I did to you was no worse than what Mrs Rajacadoo-doo-doo did to me!!! I think it is fairly safe to say that pretty much everybody who was at the Specials Ring knows who Roger is now! :eek:

ROIGHT!! Methinks you need to spill!!!! Enquiring minds wanna know who is telling lies now and what they are!!!! :rofl:

Editing to add: Bad Alice had a bath, blow dry and clip/trim today. I was moving her out on the lead and somebody who shall remain nameless but who wouldn't be hard to identify commented "she almost looks classy". :thumbsup:

What ALMOST CLASSY .......................................... ALL CLASS

Lies - well infact giant whoppers. Certain dog they bought in had never been shown before and was completely untrained :eek: BS the dog was shown specialty all his life and kept in peak condition.

Their bitch is a multi in show specialty winner ........... Huh!!! Where??? Sick of all the bull that falls out of their mouths.

Almost as good as last week at Ulverstone ball face lies :mad Certainly set the judge straight after.